• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Flatbelly crossmember yota

yota8

I cannot find one that they sell in a kit, and i dont have the tools to fab one up. I need it to bolt to the tail piece of the tcase. If anyone could help me find one that would be awsome :awesomework:

Well if you cant find a kit, and have no tools then it looks like your paying someone to make it for ya.

I have no problem doing that.. make me a reasonable deal if your interested in building up one throw me a price

the thing about that is we need more info.:fawkdancesmiley:

what kind of toy
what engine. trans/case
body lift or no body lift

Get a sky crossmember and add spacers to it to lift the center or get the front range crossmember. If you have literally NO fab ability/tools get the sky, it's a bolt in.

Its a top shift case, my frame INSIDE to INSIDE is 33 3/4, i found a kit where they sell you the main template, all you gatta do is cut the metal. I will show you guys the website once i find out what it is thanks :awesomework:

Its a top shift case, my frame INSIDE to INSIDE is 33 3/4, i found a kit where they sell you the main template, all you gatta do is cut the metal. I will show you guys the website once i find out what it is thanks :awesomework:

here's the thing unless you have a body lift i am 90% sure you will have to hack up your floor to bring your case above the bottom of your frame rails,

i am parting out my current rig, and i have a custom made cross member made partially of tube and partialy of 5/16 plate that i will sell you an install on your rig for $200 pm me for more details if you are interested

james

Maybe... my bud owes me money and hes making me one. Even if i did have to hack it it goes under my bench seat so it aint that big of a deal... heres one he made

IMG_2533.jpg