• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

flea market in attalla alabama

f-4x4

Any one ever been? Planning on going down Sunday. Hopefully there is some good stuff :driving:

i lived about 15 mins from it untill we moved to millbrook al. mt top flea market is all mexican it sucks

scottlang said:
i lived about 15 mins from it untill we moved to millbrook al. mt top flea market is all mexican it sucks

I have heard that and it makes me sad. I use to go there every weekend with my uncle as a kid.

ibrokeit said:
I have heard that and it makes me sad. I use to go there every weekend with my uncle as a kid.

X2 that place was awesome as a kid. Now you need to know Spanish to purchase anything.

Sounds like Collinsville Trade Day......reason I ain't been in several many many years. That, and I don't like getting up early any more :flipoff1:

TacomaJD said:
Sounds like Collinsville Trade Day......reason I ain't been in several many many years. That, and I don't like getting up early any more :flipoff1:

Ive been to Collinsville too. If I remember right, it wasnt near as big.

I think we got a dog there once.

Re: Re: Re: flea market in attalla alabama

ibrokeit said:
Ive been to Collinsville too. If I remember right, it wasnt near as big.

I think we got a dog there once.

Used to be able to buy and sell guns there back in the day. Always dogs and whatnot for sale there too, so you probably did. We used to camp out back in high school, drink around bon fire in the coal mines at a buddy's property, then get up at the butt crack of dawn, load up and head to Trade Day to buy a new Dixie Outfitters shirt lol. Ahh, the good ole days.

Latest posts