• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Flipping a NP205

whiteman

I have been trying to find a definite answer to wether or not a np 205 can be flipped and ran upside down providing proper modifications are made.

I have a 350/TH400/NP205 and want to run a Ford HP D60 all of which I have. I would like to run the 203/205 doubler with a ford case but I dont have the money for that set up. I know that you can flip a D300 but I have not been able to find any info for a np205.

Thanks

Cant be done. . . i think the only possibilty is buying the new LoMax case. . .

I would say get the adapter to run the ford case behind a chevy 203. . . damn near the same price as the dual chevy adapter

I was afraid that was the answer. NW Fabworks sells the GM 203 to ford 205 adapter. I will need to find a Ford 205 though. I have the 203 but I am not sure it will bolt up to my TH400. I will call NW fabworks tommorrow and they should be able to answer everything.

I was afraid that was the answer. NW Fabworks sells the GM 203 to ford 205 adapter. I will need to find a Ford 205 though. I have the 203 but I am not sure it will bolt up to my TH400. I will call NW fabworks tommorrow and they should be able to answer everything.

Stay away form the NW fabworks stuff. they come loose and ruin the bolt holes. Id use the Jeds or ORD kit.

I used a Jeds cuz it was steel and clockable anywhere ad cheapest. You can also flip/rotate the 203 upto 90 or more to get it even flatter.

Jed and Stephen are very helpful and knowledgeable. Either one is a winner.

The NWF doubler relys on 4 little bolts to keep it together.:puke: Search on pirate and you willl find a couple failures with the adapter ripping apart.

I did alot of looking and couldnt find a failed Jeds or ORD adapter.:awesomework:

Ford 205 are everywhere for around 50 bucks. im not sure what they go for at pull a part but they are everywhere.

i got mine free it was being used as a wheel chock.:D

I have a np203 to th350/400 plate if u need one $20