• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Focus group meeting April 24th

It was a good meeting.spent most of the meeting going over the plans for the two trails that are suppose to be built this spring/summer

See the above post by 99RedTJ.

The DNR says they have the funds to build two new sections of 4x4 trail in 2013. IIRC, one section will be about 350 feet, the other about 2900 feet long.

Expect these new sections to offer a bit more of a variety of obstacles than the current ~900 feet of 4x4 trail.

-Alan

:eeek: Any good news?????:eeek::eeek::eeek:

:eeek: Any good news?????:eeek::eeek::eeek:

Sure, you bet cha :awesomework:

Alternative trail tread, No more 6" - crushed rock. What it will be is still undecided, but everything from sand to bolders

Mud pit area.

Logs yep lots of them, we will not have to worry about them logging the area, cuz we are going to use them all on the trail

More rock piles, Cuz everyone said that they liked them..................

I can see that he is in learning mode. Listening seriously to what we are saying. The turning radius thing is still not going the way we all would like it, but it isn't out of the question as far as making the trail with more tighter turns

AND

WE have plane for 2 trails on paper. This is a big step in the right direction. DNR is really trying to get this going. We will see what happens in the next couple months:cheer:

Sure, you bet cha :awesomework:

Alternative trail tread, No more 6" - crushed rock. What it will be is still undecided, but everything from sand to bolders

Mud pit area.

Logs yep lots of them, we will not have to worry about them logging the area, cuz we are going to use them all on the trail

More rock piles, Cuz everyone said that they liked them..................

I can see that he is in learning mode. Listening seriously to what we are saying. The turning radius thing is still not going the way we all would like it, but it isn't out of the question as far as making the trail with more tighter turns

AND

WE have plane for 2 trails on paper. This is a big step in the right direction. DNR is really trying to get this going. We will see what happens in the next couple months:cheer:

Keep me updated Charlie and I will see you soon!!!:awesomework::beer: