• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired fold and tumble rear seat bracket for wrangler

jpcrawler80

I just purchased a 95 wrangler and the rear seat bracket that lock the back seat upright are missing I need some any suggestions on where to get some?

thanks if you happen to find some call me at 256-310-8957 and i cam meet you i also will be at fbebuary frenzy eithe rin the jeep or my crawler

Thanks Josh I plan on bringing the jeep to feb frenzy if it is cold and leaving the crawler at the hizzie. I will also be at the BIG JOHNSON ride.

jpcrawler80 said:
Thanks Josh I plan on bringing the jeep to feb frenzy if it is cold and leaving the crawler at the hizzie. I will also be at the BIG JOHNSON ride.

No trouble sending them if you need them quick. I will be at the Frenzy for sure. This is what I have. I have the 2 in the floor. And I have 2 brackets on each side of the rear fender. If I recall the latch is on the seat and clips inside these brackets. If you can show me a picture of what you need I am sure I have it. I will try and take a picture of what I got tomorrow.

I will pick them up at feb frenzy if I do not contact you at the ride call me at 256-310-8957