• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

FOP M&M Offroad Sponsored Hill Climb !POSTPONED! NEW DATE COMING SOON

mpistolpj

Jason and I are wanting the best for the cause so there will be an Open Ride tomorrow but no Hill Climb challenge or benefit. I repeat... There is a regular open ride at The Flats Offroad Park this weekend. We apologize, but Do to the weather moving in for tomorrow it was the best call. New Date Coming SOON!!!!!

theflatschallenge1-jpg.184373

distubedbuggytheflats-jpg.184371

jeepattheflats-jpg.184372

theflatstrophy1-jpeg.185018

M&M Offroad Is proud to sponsor a Hill Climb Short Coarse challenge on Sat April 25th at 2:00. This will be held at the lower obstacle sections of The Flats Offroad Park. We hope all will attend and lots will participate. There will be cash awards as well as custom built trophies by M&M Offroad. This will be held at the Open RIde at The Flats Offroad Park. This is a Partial Benefit ride with Some of the proceeds going to fight Cancer. Come ride the park and enter the challenge. Open ride starts on Friday, ends Sunday eve. Check out The Flats Off road Park on Facebook for more info.

It will be a doable course and will encompass driver skill, speed, and maneuverability. Please contact me with text, pms, or phone calls for questions or to sign up. We will be taking sign up on the day of but prefer to get early registrations.

There are other Great Venders who are putting up hard earned money for the winnings of the events.

Thanks To
The Flats Off Road Park
Jody Treadway @ Carolina axle & 4x4
More to come....

Jason and I are wanting the best for the cause so there will be an Open Ride tomorrow but no Hill Climb challenge or benefit. I repeat... There is a regular open ride at The Flats Offroad Park this weekend. We apologize, but Do to the weather moving in for tomorrow it was the best call. New Date Coming SOON!!!!!

Thanks PJ
M&M Offroad
336-909-2076

Here is a list of rules

Hill climb will be on the parking lot obstacle area.
Must have seat belt or harness. No lap belts. Must wear a helmet. Must have hard top or roll bar/cage.
Timed event with 1 rig at a time
38" tire and up will go up the rocks turn up top above the rock garden then come down dirt hill beside the rocks then shoot up the steep climb to the right of the rocks.
37" and under will go up the rock obstacle the same turn at the top and go off of dirt hill then they will go up the concrete hill climb and not have to go up the steep hill.
Winner gets 50% of the pot other 50% goes to benefit, This is on top of other sponsor cash and prize donations.

Re: FOP M&M Offroad Sponsored Hill Climb Short Course Challenge April 25th 2pm

would do this in a heartbeat if it wasn't so far away.

good luck and hope the turnout is really good for ya!!

Thanks Steve, i know you would be there.

ATTENTIONS ALL 4x4 CLUBS .....
In the name of old school club competition, i am calling out every club on this board and others. I am putting up a $100 dollar bill that i will give to the benefit cause, if The MUD DEVILS Do not take 1st place in the two full size vehicle Hill Climb short Course Challenges. Enter and make me pay up!!!! :popcorn:

easy for you to say, yall got Stump!! lol :stir: who could beat him??

I'd be more worried about Geoff in the lil crumpled Sammi. That thing spends more time on the limiter than any other rig. I actually think that it doesn't run at all between 2500 and redline. :****:

Looking forward to co-doggin in the Small45. Bonus points for cyclones once we cross the finish line?

Stretch said:
Looking forward to co-doggin in the Small45. Bonus points for cyclones once we cross the finish line?

Only if there is 6' of air under the 47's when crossing the line :woot:

GONOVRIT said:
Only if there is 6' of air under the 47's when crossing the line :woot:

This has been discussed. I think new bump stops are being built. The current PS pulley bump isnt working so hot.

Got the 1st place trophies done. Who's name should i put on these?
theflatstrophy1-jpeg.185018