• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired FOR SALE 1985 Toyota 4Runner $4000 NO TRADES

HageredYota85

YOTA POWER!
Im selling my 1985 4Runner because of a debt. I hate to let her go but I can't have toys when there's past due bills to pay. :mad: It is the rig in my profile pic.

22RE I will be straight forward, it needs a new head gasket, valve cover gasket, timing cover gasket and it smokes a little at high RPM . It is ready for a freshen up to say the least! It usually fires up first key turn but the past month or so it has taken 2 or 3 turns to crank. I believe the cold start injector is going. A friend thinks it might just be the fuel pump has low pressure, because it does not throw any codes for the cold start injector. However it still runs great as is!

W56 transmission, dual RF1A transfer cases with stock 2.28 gears, Trail Gear adapter and Trail gear crossmember, Allpro Offroad transfer case disc brake kit, and Front Range Off road twin sticks

63" Chevy leaf springs on the rear, stock toyota rear leaf springs up front with Trail Gear 6" shackles on both ends.

14" Bilstein 5150 reservoir shocks

Trail Gear shock hoops on front, square tube shock crossmember on rear

39.5x13.5R16 Super Swamper IROKS on Pro Comp Rock Crawler Series 8 hole steel wheels. 75% tread or better.

rear diff is welded, front diff is open both have stock 4.10 gears

shortened stock rear drive shaft, square tube front drive shaft

Sky Offroad Design front axle truss with 'TOYOTA' logo

Trail Gear high steer kit and IFS steering box with frame support plates. I also have a drilled and tapped IFS steering box and a 6" surplus ram i bought to do hydro assist steering i just never have got around to buying the rest of the parts to put it together.

3" Trail Gear wheel spacers

Trail Gear front axle drive flanges

front leaf spring hanger that moved the axle forward 1" and a winch plate welded on the front is ready to be built into a real bumper.

back leaf spring hanger that is moved back 6" from stock location. the rear of the rig is bobbed 13.5 inches.

Trail Gear U bolt flip kits on front and rear axles

It has minor dents on the driver side body and the rocker panel is crushed in on one spot below the door. The passenger side looks good believe it or not! usually people beat the crap out of the passenger side of the truck but somehow I did the opposite!

hot hot hot heater! you can heat up beanie weenies and spam on the dashboard with the defroster :****:

It has stock seats front and rear with Wet Olkoe neoprene seat covers with 'TRD Offroad' logo

The floor is Herculined

removed stock roll bar then built a bigger stronger square tube roll bar that ties into the frame and rear spring hanger and then I had a custom soft top built this winter that fits over it nicely!

I know there is more stuff to list, but i cant remember it all off the top of my head! I bought the truck completely stock 8 years ago and have personally done all modifications and fabrication to her. She is a great trail cruiser and crawls with the best of them (yes, even with an open front diff) and has gone everywhere I wanted to go! its nothing fancy but it has a few quality parts and i have always kept her fluids fresh. It wouldnt take much more to make this rig a REAL rock crawler!!! call or text Josh anytime @ 4two3-4one3-671six Located in Chattanooga, TN. THANKS FOR LOOKING!

Attachments

• IMAG0362.jpg
    IMAG0362.jpg
    212.1 KB · Views: 125
  • IMAG0322.jpg
    IMAG0322.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 112
  • IMAG0344_20150220232108615.jpg
    IMAG0344_20150220232108615.jpg
    338.1 KB · Views: 97
  • IMAG0032.jpg
    IMAG0032.jpg
    269.5 KB · Views: 104
JohnG said:
Only his avatar. Think he is working on it.

:dblthumb: I will add pics to the thread Monday when I am at work in front of my computer. In the mean time I can text or email pics from my mobile if asked!

Here's a few of it not covered in mud!

Attachments

• IMAG0421.jpg
    IMAG0421.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 92
  • IMAG0428.jpg
    IMAG0428.jpg
    217.3 KB · Views: 89
  • IMAG0435.jpg
    IMAG0435.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 87
  • IMAG0439.jpg
    IMAG0439.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 86
jhardy said:
Want to sell the ifs box and ram?

They will be sold with the truck along with the stock transfer case crawl box and 4x4 unit and some other random parts.

2000 super swamper iroks 39.5x13.5r16
300 pro comp rock crawler series 98 steel wheels 16x10
150 trail gear aluminum wheel spacers 3"
450 trail gear transfer case adapter 21 spline
300 two stock Toyota RF1A transfer cases
475 trail gear drivetrain crossmember
200 front range off road twin stick transfer case shifter
350 allpro off road transfer case disc brake kit
425 bilstein 5150 piggyback reservoir shocks 14" stroke
200 trail gear greaseable shackle kits 6"
100 Chevrolet one ton leaf spring packs 63"
175 trail gear front axle drive flange kit
50 sky off road design toyota front axle truss
50 trail gear steering box support plate gussett
300 custom soft top
120 trail gear u bolt flip kits
70 trail gear front shock hoops

$5,715 grand total not including actual vehicle cost, other parts, materials, or labor time for fabrication and construction. I estimate I have over $8,000 invested at the minimum. At $4000 it is my loss, your gain! :****:

alrider said:
I would like to know who built you custom top for $300?? Thanks..

A friend that owns a awning manufacturing company. He does custom upholstery on the side. 300 was with my "friend discount". He typically charges 500-1000 for soft tops.

cztheman64 said:
Ive seen you at AOP several times! Very clean rig!

She's not the prettiest, but she isn't the ugliest either! She has a few beauty marks and some character now a days! Believe it or not this truck did not have a scratch or dent on it when I bought it in 2007!