• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired For Sale: 38.5 boggers and wheels, D44, D60, SBC, pro-jection, headers, etc

tallnate

Garage clean out. All items are located in south Nashville.

38.5 Boggers on 16 in black steel wheels. 80% tread left with no patches or plugs. Lugs are a little cut up from 10-12 rides but nothing unusual $800 for wheels and tires SOLD

Dana 44 front with Detroit soft locker and 4.56 gears. 8 lug style with flat top knuckles and J-arm steering setup. Has rotors, calipers, and warn lock-outs. Perfect condition other than needing driver side inner shaft replaced. Only rode on this axle 1 time. $450 as is.

Dana 60 rear. Welded with 4.56 gears. Still has drum brakes but is ready to run. $150

355 SBC engine. Have never had the engine apart but was told the following about the motor when I purchased the Jeep. GM Goodrich block purchased through GM in 2003. Was turned .030 over by GM performance parts. Has 882 heads, RV style Comp cam, flat top pistons, edelbrock performer rpm intake, edelbrock valve covers and intake filter assembly. Recently installed new plugs, wires, distributor, rotor and cap. Motor was pulled bc I switched to LS style. It ran great when I pulled it, didn't smoke any at startup but would puff a little smoke out the exhaust when going down steep hills. I really don't know enough about motors to be sure but probably needs to have the valve stem seals replaced and compression checked on each cylinder. I have video's of it running before I pulled it if the buyer would like to see. Would be a great motor for a propane setup. $500

Holley Pro-jection 2D. Have everything that comes with this package, throttle body, harness, ECM, and 2 holley high flow fuel pumps. Want it gone. SOLD

Advanced adapters SBC conversion headers for YJ. Chrome/Nickel plated and only used for 3 rides (3 days total run time) Originally purchased by Bryan Cole for over $400. Still look new, SOLD

Headman SBC shorty headers. Black, used, $75

Text or call me if interested. 615-533-three two 0 two

Bogger Pics SOLD

Attachments

• 38.5 bogger.jpg
    38.5 bogger.jpg
    775.4 KB · Views: 66
  • boggers.jpg
    boggers.jpg
    938.3 KB · Views: 69
Advanced Adapters SBC to YJ/TJ conversion headers

Attachments

• AA SBC headers 717090hdr.jpg
    AA SBC headers 717090hdr.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 373
Hey do still have the tires for sale? If so give me a call at 270-952-3470 I'm interest in them.

Very interested in the pro-jection where are u located. ...if u could text if call me at 865-585-4395 i would like to have some pictures if possible

Sale pending on the tires.

Wideopenxj - I will take some pics of the Pro-Jection tonight and post or text them to you. Everything is located in the Cane Ridge area of Nashville, several miles west of Nolensville TN.

Fire Freak - I'll get some pictures of the Headman's tonight and post them as well. These have the 45 degree angled dump collectors not vertical. They fit inside a jeep frame but it's tight. And yes they will bolt to Vortec heads.

Pics of Headman headers for sale

Attachments

• headman.jpg
    headman.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 51
  • headman 2.jpg
    headman 2.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 186
  • headman 3.jpg
    headman 3.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 183
Pics of Advanced Adapters conversion headers (SBC to Wrangler)

Attachments

• AA headers.jpg
    AA headers.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 185
  • AA headers 3.jpg
    AA headers 3.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 180
Yes i've got a paypal account. Haven't used it in a while so I'd need to check and make sure its still active. I could ship if needed.