(2) 6X9 PIONEER SPEAKERS
HOOD MOUNTED HIGH LIFT JACK
CLEAR LED TAILLIGHTS
POISON SPYDER FRONT FENDERS
GENRIGHT ROCK SLIDERS
GENRIGHT FULL BODY STRETCHED REAR FENDERS

thrasher showing out

$22,500 OBO, WILL TRADE FOR SMITH BUGGY OR EQUAL

I BUILT THIS JEEP IN MY SHOP: MONSTER HOT RODS 979 HWY 70 EAST, DE QUEEN AR 71832, I HAVE CRAWLED IT FOR 3 YEARS, DONE THE STRETCH AND THE ONE TONS A YEAR AGO, AND IT HASN'T LET ME DOWN SINCE. TOUGHEST JEEP I HAVE EVER HAD, NOW I WANT TO STEP IN TO A BUGGY. THE JEEP HAS TYPICAL DINGS AND SCRATCHES FROM THE TRAILS. I CAN SEND MORE PHOTOS JUST LET ME KNOW, CALL ME AT MY SHOP 870-642-2120 OR MY CELL 870-584-8691 ASK FOR PAUL.

[attachment deleted by admin]

somebody better grab up this jeep. proven trail rig. indestructible drive train. 6 speed conversion. you can drive this thing to the trail, bash the hell outta it get back on highway and drive it home. toughest jeep i have ever been around. paul dont build no junk. bump for a bad ass jeep and price hitit :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

that video doesnt do that hill justice. that sob is a hell of a steep and loose hill :****: my ole lady is the same way. she wants me to keep my jeep but richards buggy had her wantin to flashemifyougotem to fund me a sho nuff buggy

jhstuard said:
that video doesnt do that hill justice. that sob is a hell of a steep and loose hill :****: my ole lady is the same way. she wants me to keep my jeep but richards buggy had her wantin to flashemifyougotem to fund me a sho nuff buggy

I honestly hope so...I have seen steeper and more technical climbs when guys load there rigs on there trailers. :****: I would suggest a better video to impress buyers for a 23k jeep thumb.gif

I guess all of your videos and pics are perfect and show just how steep a hill is. I'm glad someone has the perfect camera and negative opinion. :dunno:

Al Cornpone said:
I honestly hope so...I have seen steeper and more technical climbs when guys load there rigs on there trailers. :****: I would suggest a better video to impress buyers for a 23k jeep thumb.gif
:gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: always gotta be a smart ass in the crowd :gtfo: :flipper:

Re: For Sale TJ Rockcrawler on One Tons Will Consider Trade( price reduced)

price reduced 20,000

I cant believe there are no offers on this jeep. This is a bad ass ride that you cant build for what he wants for it. Wish I had the money and Id take it. :****: Hell guys all he can do is say no hit him up with something. 98 TJ with extremely low miles, trail proven, easy on the eyes, awesome sound system, indestructible drive train, all the work is done. All this jeep needs is a driver that knows how to work the skinny pedal. loller.gif

18000 IS A STEAL!!!!!!!!!! YOU CANT BUILD A TJ AS NICE AS THIS ONE FOR THAT KINDA MONEY. THIS RIG WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN. BUMP FOR A AWESOME RIDE AT A STEAL OF A DEAL. :dblthumb:

THIS TJ IS THE JIMMY SMITH OF THE JEEP WORLD. BEST OF THE BEST :****: