• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Force Fed Buggy Build

Are you using twin turbos ? I just bought a cheap T4 turbo setup off ebay and it has the same Intercooler , I was Mullen over mounting options for it , I kinda like how you have it next to the oil pan,
Gonna flip shorty mustang headers upside down and forward so exaust clearance won't be an issue

Yes I'm using twins but my plans have changed and now I'm using a 1st gen dodge intercooler mounted behind the seats next to radiator and putting the engine in the front twin turbos will b mounted in front of firewall the intake coming inside cab and exhaust curling out the front then shooting down this should help keep my intake temps down and really work the turbos if I want to

Re: Re: Re: Force Fed Buggy Build

Tyler Diesel said:
Yes I'm using twins but my plans have changed and now I'm using a 1st gen dodge intercooler mounted behind the seats next to radiator and putting the engine in the front twin turbos will b mounted in front of firewall the intake coming inside cab and exhaust curling out the front then shooting down this should help keep my intake temps down and really work the turbos if I want to
Wouldn't having the turbos between the engine and the firewall create a heat issue for the turbos?

Re: Re: Re: Force Fed Buggy Build

TheViking said:
Wouldn't having the turbos between the engine and the firewall create a heat issue for the turbos?
The turbos and exhaust are being ceramic coated and being wrapped I don't for see any heat problems but honestly its pretty much just trying it out and making changes if need be

Latest posts