• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired ford 205

no fig 8 ford 205. you can put a ford input in a 400 chebby case, or mill the hole in the front of a 4 speed or 350 case out to 3.5" to accept it. why not the factory circle 6 on the front of the 205? as a matter of fact, I have a cheby fig 8 205 with a ford input in it right now.
expound on what you are looking for and I can make any combo of chebby, ford and half breed work before hannibal, cause 555 will see you there thumb.gif

that is the right case. female 31 spline, 32 spline outputs, heavy all the way through. only thing is its circle 6. I get $150-$200 out of mine. I get $300 out of my chevy fig 8 cases with the 3.5" front hole (off a 400). the fords are much more common, but more sought after.

what trans are you using? i have a ford case with out output shafts. i used them in my lomax 205. i also have a adapter that fits a th350 with the circle bolt pattern on the ford 205

I had adapter made sowe i could clock the 205 in my weekend buggy now and i'm going to put a new one togather and i'm going to do rear eng sowe that why if you can fix it to take the Fig 8 on the ford side a take it.