• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Ford drivetrain parts - Dana 44 parts, 35" Tires, F-450 Front axle, 9" parts

Boz

Cleaning out, getting rid of some parts I no longer need.

1979 Ford Bronco/F-150 Dana 44, 1/2 ton, 5.5 lug pattern.

MIsc Pieces:
2 BEaring HUbs - $25 ea
Spindle - $25
Short Side axle assemb. - SOLD

1979 Ford Bronco/F-150 Dana 44, 1/2 ton, 5.5 lug pattern. Complete outer set for disc/ drum conversion: 2 outer knuckles, 2 spindles, 2 hubs, 2 brake brackets, 2 calipers, 4 pads, 2 Warn lockouts - $150
Calipers not pictured, they were still on the truck.

1979 Ford Bronco/F-150 9" center section. 4.10 gear, 31 spline detroit locker, 1350 u-bolt style yoke. have housing with axles/ drums if you want you can have with it. Axle splines are about wiped out. - $400

Set of 5 - 35x12.50x15 General Grabbers on factory Ford Bronco wheels. Wheels are in good shape with a few chps to the clear coat.. Tires are 40-60% tread remaining. No rash or plugs. Will seperate $900 - SOLD

Ford 8.8 rear axle 3.73 gear used - $25

Early Ford F-450 Super Duty Front 4x4 axle. Axle is a Carrero 6.07. It has 5.13 gears, kingpin knuckles, Double cardon axle joints, drive flanges, & is currently set up for a 4 link with a panhard bar. It is 10 on 7.25 lug pattern. This thing is huge. It dwarfs a 60 front. This is the axle MH used for the 4x4 conversions on mid to late 90's F-450's. 2 wheels & tires included. More pics available. - $2000

All parts located 1 hour north of Memphis, Tn. Near Covington, TN. Can help deliver for gas money, or will ship small parts on your dime. Will consider interesting trades. Not looking for anything in particular.

just read wher you might trade i have a 4 seater dune buggy it needs a motor put in it but i would trade you it for the axle

xjmarc said:
Wish you were closer I could use the shaft but 5 hours is a bit far.

I understand. I could seperate the shfts, to fit in a box easier, & get you a shipping quote if you need them.

awallen12 said:
just read wher you might trade i have a 4 seater dune buggy it needs a motor put in it but i would trade you it for the axle

I will nibble. Got specs & pics posted somewhere? If not email to k5boz at netzero.com.

Items are still for sale. If my pricing is too high, please feel free to make an offer. The longer it sits the more motivated I am to see it go.

I wish I still had my front 44 8 lug housing. Sold it to a buddy but I had planned to convert it to 5 on 5.5. Just curious, would you be willing to ship the 5 on 5.5 stuff? How much would it be to 38117?

Thanks.

I am happy to ship. I replied to your PM. If u still want a shipping price let me know.

$625 for 5 tires

Yes I still have a complete 9". The axle shaft splines are worn & one of the wheel bearings is shot. The brake shoes are shot. But it is complete. Just figured I would have the best luck selling the drop out.