• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ford KP D60 hub interchange

Craig_c

Anyone know what other Ford Dana 60 hubs will be the same as a 79 D60? Spindles as well?? Looking to try and junkyard a spare setup but cant find good info on what other hubs are the same as the 79.

Pretty sure the spindles will work off any ford d60 and pretty sure ttb 50 spindles work too, that's what I carry as a spare, not real sure on hubs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You can use the TTB hubs too. The newer hubs on both 60s and TTB 50's are drilled for 9/16" studs. The 79 D60 is 1/2"

87TPIYJ said:
You can use the TTB hubs too. The newer hubs on both 60s and TTB 50's are drilled for 9/16" studs. The 79 D60 is 1/2"

That's not an issue since I drilled my hubs out to 9/16 studs to match the rear.

What all trucks had a TTB 50?

Craig_c said:
That's not an issue since I drilled my hubs out to 9/16 studs to match the rear.

What all trucks had a TTB 50?
80-97 f250's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

thay have to be a HD 250, most 250's were a d44 ttb thay had a d44 size lockout, the d50 has a big 60 size lock out. I pulled a set off of 96 250 and converted my dulley kp60 to a single wheel I got mine from that isa pull a part over off grade lane for less then 50$

Craig_c said:
Anyone know what other Ford Dana 60 hubs will be the same as a 79 D60? Spindles as well?? Looking to try and junkyard a spare setup but cant find good info on what other hubs are the same as the 79.

Get a shitbox D50, everything swaps. I remember I bent a spindle one time on a mid 90s Ford 60, got a POS Dana 50 from the scrap yard for $50, fixed the spindle and sold the rest for profit. There's some purists out there that will tell you the spindles don't interchange but they do.

Latest posts