• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Fordcontraption for sale

fordcontraption01

Thinking of selling or possibly trading this beast. Front and rear steer rockwells. 10" single rams front and back. U joint shafts all around. Welded rear Detroit in the front. Mazda rotors with willwood calipers front and back. Hubs turned wide. 5 port orbital for front steer log splitter valve for rear steer. Two pumps with two coolers for steering. The front is a krc pump and the rear is a psc factory style ford pump. 302 stock bottom end mustang motor with a b303 roller cam. Ported e7te heads with 1.73 cobra roller rockers and a 93 cobra intake with a 1" spacer. Stainless shorty headers that run into a fake magnaflow two in one out muffler. T18. 4 speed to a 203/205 triple stick setup. 22 gallon plastic fuel cell. Corbea seats and matching rear bench with waterproof seat covers for all seats. On board viair compressor and tank. Auto meter gauges for everything oil temp tach fuel pressure. Two batteries up front. One wire alternator everything is relayed with most of the things are tied to the factory fj60 harnesses. Me and a buddy built everything except the fj itself. It was a cut in half fj60 that was being built into a crawler but the guy lost interest and parted it out so what I started with was half a body and most of the exo cage which I can show you every bar that was added deleted or whatever. 4 links front and rear with fox 2.5 x 16 air shocks up front and 6" tj rear coils in back with white shocks painted red. 15x12 allied beadlocks that was recentered for rockwells with 47 ltbs. It's 104" wide and a 147" wheelbase and goes about anywhere you want it to if you want to beat on it. 1/1/4 heims all on the front top and bottom and on the rear bottom links and Currie johnnie joints on the rear uppers with 2"x 1/2" or better link bars. Really never had any issues with it since we built it other than the occasional broken axle here and there. The exo has been thrashed on in several places and is dented and beat to hell. Was planning on cutting it up and changing it up but if I sell I've got enough parts to do a buggy build later on. I'm sure I'm missing things on it but I'll add when I remember them. It's sitting ready to ride anytime. Jacksboro tn 37757 423-592-4181 15,000.00

Attachments

• IMG_4711.JPG
    IMG_4711.JPG
    91 KB · Views: 130
Must be something in the water over in East Tn with guys selling their longtime crawlers.

Seller is good people for sure.

I heard when you were redoing all the cage that you used solid gold slugs in the tubing....with 100$ bill shims.

Jus sayin...

This rig is built to last. Very dependable!

It has been up several climbs most find more than a bit sketchy. :****:

Forbanger said:
Someone needs to go fix the top of "your turn" before any kind of selling. Just sayin
im planning on going up for the Harlan ride. Besides nobody wants this pile anyhow. I'm probably gonna throw that super charger on it and Michael and I will cut it up this winter and make it meaner. booyang

Latest posts