• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Fore!!!!!

Boonie Buster

Stuck on a Curb
who here likes to golf??? I just went and played Willows run Coyote Creek and shot a 107...:haha: not bad for not playing for 3 years:haha: now i have the itch to play some more. So what is your favorite course and how long you been playing? Handicap? as of now my handicap is 38.6:haha: according to Yahoo handicap tracker, gotta improve that a little. I've had been playing consistently for over 3 years then stopped for college and am now getting back into it, and love it.:cheer: I actually placed 5th out of 25 in a junior tournament my freshman year of high school, too bad they never had a team at my school:mad:

Last edited:
I used to play a lot in virginia.

I got kicked off of walter hall for hiding beers in my golf bag.

I'm not very good, I think my best game ever is a 98. :booo:

In washington there are many nice areas to play. My favorite are Aldera, Snoqualmie TPC, and Echo Falls. Mostly because two are close to me and i use to be a member at Echo falls with my dad. I'm not so good, got about a 20 handi but my dads a scratch player so one of these days i'll get to his level.

It's "FORE!":looser:

Let me know when you and where you want to play.

ya, i realized it was wrong after the fact, not that i can't go back and change it:mad: :haha:

We might be going back fairly soon, that or going to blue boy west and play the 9 hole twice:awesomework:

:stirpot:

Golf is one of THE most environmentally damaging and polluting activities world wide!:fawkdancesmiley:

First there is the wholesale destruction of the natural ecosystem where in it is replaced with a completely unnatural highly manipulated lawn that is not naturally occurring anywhere in nature.
Then there is the wanton dumping of highly toxic petrochemicals upon the lawn to force it to remain in a semi-static state and to eliminate all bio-diversity both vegetative invertebrate and mammalian. Additionally, there is the amount of greenhouse gasses emitted in the destruction of the natural environment, construction and maintenance of the lawn, transportation of the deceived to the lawn and the manufacture of the specialized tools of this brain dead activity.:looser:

Considering the amount of real estate required to satisfy the personal greed of the participants of this activity it is not surprising that the demographic is largely environmentally illiterate. :looser:

Note that I have not even addressed the huge amounts of water and the associated run-off that pollutes the surface and deeper aquifers endangering both stream aquatic life and human health where private drinking water wells are used.

A far better and more environmentally sound use of the land would be to construct 4WD trails

Golf is one of THE most environmentally damaging and polluting activities world wide!:fawkdancesmiley:

First there is the wholesale destruction of the natural ecosystem where in it is replaced with a completely unnatural highly manipulated lawn that is not naturally occurring anywhere in nature.
Then there is the wanton dumping of highly toxic petrochemicals upon the lawn to force it to remain in a semi-static state and to eliminate all bio-diversity both vegetative invertebrate and mammalian. Additionally, there is the amount of greenhouse gasses emitted in the destruction of the natural environment, construction and maintenance of the lawn, transportation of the deceived to the lawn and the manufacture of the specialized tools of this brain dead activity.:looser:

Considering the amount of real estate required to satisfy the personal greed of the participants of this activity it is not surprising that the demographic is largely environmentally illiterate. :looser:

Note that I have not even addressed the huge amounts of water and the associated run-off that pollutes the surface and deeper aquifers endangering both stream aquatic life and human health where private drinking water wells are used.

A far better and more environmentally sound use of the land would be to construct 4WD trails

I use to play a lot with my grandparents, but my clubs are to short now and i need to get some new ones:mad: