• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Forum Rules

John Galbreath Jr.

38 Special & Solo Buggy
The forum is a place to post maps or GPS tracks of off road parks. These can either be fee based (for sale) maps or free. You can also post your tracks of your off road adventures.

The attachments can be PDF, JPG or any other format the forum allows. There is a size limit of 1,500KB per attachment, and 6,000KB per post, same as other forums. If your map is larger, then you must host it off site and place a link to the forum. Dropbox is an excellent place to park them. And DropBox is free. Use this link to set up: https://db.tt/T3QLXSj.

Disclaimer: The maps are copyrighted by their respective owners. Maps are provided AS-IS. Maps may contain errors. Poster / owner does not warrant the map or its features are either spatially or temporally accurate or fit for a particular use. The maps are without any warranty of any kind whatsoever, either express or implied. All data is approximate and for illustrative purposes only. Trail ratings are only a guide, and change with weather and traffic.

If you are the owner of a map that gets posted and you wish it deleted, please send me a PM.

Thanks, John, for adding this part of the forum.
Pretty cool idea.

If anybody has any questions, suggestions, rants, whatever, please don't hesitate to let us know.

We're not some big corporation with call people in India.

We're a husband-wife business based in North Alabama making quality maps for you guys.
Holler at us, we'll be glad to help with whatever you may need. thumb.gif

CartoTracks said:
Thanks, John, for adding this part of the forum.
Pretty cool idea.

If anybody has any questions, suggestions, rants, whatever, please don't hesitate to let us know.

We're not some big corporation with call people in India.

We're a husband-wife business based in North Alabama making quality maps for you guys.
Holler at us, we'll be glad to help with whatever you may need. thumb.gif

I think I got all yours on this side of country on here, but if I missed one, just start a new thread. KOH is one that probably should be added as I see you are doing the map again.

Latest posts