• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Found a new addiction

darius

Shorter than LRZ
So recently I have found myself at the local hobby shop, which is also an indoor track, watching nitro car's race. It took about ooooohh 5 second's to decide I had to have one, I've wanted one since I was a little kid, so I bought an RC10GT2RS, holy **** that thing is fun. I have gone to the track the last 3 day's straight and havent even touched my crawler which would usually be daily. Just thought I would share that Nitro car's are bad ass.

rc's

dosent that just suck, just about the time you think that you have it all figured out something else jumps out that you just have to have or do :wtf: :mad:

wait tell you see a real fast guy drive a electric one say with like a 8double or a 9 triple the trucks are cool but a xxx buggy thatz set up and is real stickey to the track wow it would blow your mind

dan

moto261 said:
wait tell you see a real fast guy drive a electric one say with like a 8double or a 9 triple the trucks are cool but a xxx buggy thatz set up and is real stickey to the track wow it would blow your mind

dan

102_1383.jpg

Orion Revolution 8 x 2 and tires are never sticky enough. :=:D :clappy:

moto261 said:
that looks like one of john's bodys is it ????

the tuber or the xxx? the xxx is a body that came with it when I baught it off a guy from the hobby shop. so i dont know who painted it.