• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

found cheap winch at yardsale

muslcr71

was riding round with wife at yards on a saturday,and stop at a yardsale and he had a superwinch husky 10k winch for $50.I bought it bring it home,called a buddy and he just had to see it.So he googled the winch diagram for the wiring...bcuz it was all screwed up and he guy put grease and oil in the motor...we rewired it right...then the motor sounded like rocks was in it,took motor to a local rebuilt business had it fully rebuilt for $127.64...got it back yesterday and put it on today,works like a dream and sounds smooth....so i have less than $200 in a husky 10k winch....(go ahead a goggle and see how much those r new!...pricey)....I AM HAPPIER THAN A KID AT A CANDY STORE!...lol...ANYONE ELSE GOT A BARGAIN OF A DEAL STORY?

Re: Re: Re: found cheap winch at yardsale

muslcr71 said:
was riding round with wife at yards on a saturday,and stop at a yardsale and he had a superwinch husky 10k winch for $50.I bought it bring it home,called a buddy and he just had to see it.So he googled the winch diagram for the wiring...bcuz it was all screwed up and he guy put grease and oil in the motor...we rewired it right...then the motor sounded like rocks was in it,took motor to a local rebuilt business had it fully rebuilt for $127.64...got it back yesterday and put it on today,works like a dream and sounds smooth....so i have less than $200 in a husky 10k winch....(go ahead a goggle and see how much those r new!...pricey)....I AM HAPPIER THAN A KID AT A CANDY STORE!...lol...ANYONE ELSE GOT A BARGAIN OF A DEAL STORY?
recently bought a mile marker 12k for $150 in workin condition from a buddy needin money

U dont know the value of a dollar till u work for it.....i will sell,trade and swap,for sum i need or i know for a fact i can get cheaper....when i get my CJ7 crwlr running or done i hope to have less than 5500 in it and for my buggy less than 10000 and out show acouple of custom rigs would be ok with me.....i got less than $2000 in my cj7 project unders my target sofar cause of holding on things(parts),trading and swapping southern style

that just proves u aint got to spend 80000 for a rig.....just hold and trade and swap..if u have friends in same thang..u will save a ton...just in my eyes