• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

FOUND - Crawler Test Area in Auburn

Well, I think this could be another area for a comp. Quite a bit of parking around it but no bathroom except the nearby gas stations. Some good beginner lines and some lines I think a super could make but would swallow up my tlt. So there is something for the newb up to the expert. Plus there is enough there to move rocks and make some good lines. Only got a couple pics but got some video too. I will be working on the vid in the next couple days.

that is my 3 year old to show the size of the piles. The cops came because someone called and said I was taking pictures of a kid behind a rockpile. They were cool and didn't care that I was there as long as I wasn't taking "bad pictures" of my kid. They did not ask me to leave. I was a little offended at first but feel ok that someone is watching out for the kids.

Last edited:
HotWheels - did you get your crawler? If so, and you're still gonna go run it tonight, what time are you thinking?

I'm on about three hours sleep, so I can't promise I can make it, but when I leave from work I'm going to take a nap. If I wake back up, I'll try to make it over, but I might just be done for the night.

Bad news all. They have started clearing the debris off the site. I stopped by last night, and all the blacktop was gone along with about half of the concrete. :sad:

Who knows if it was just coincidence or if they started clearing it because they didn't want any liability issues with us using it. Sux either way.

Latest posts