• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired FOUND -Early 90's Ford F-250 Lockouts -Found

Boz

I have a 1995 Ford F-250 with the TTB. I need one complete lockout or just the plastic dial and its outer housing. However you want to sell it. Prefer the factory 1/4 turn style, but will not cull if the price is right. Happy to Send M.O. or Paypal and cover the shipping. I believe they are the same as a Dana 60. Shipping will be to Munford, TN 38058

This is what I am trying to match, but not a must.

Re: Early 90's Ford F-250 Lockouts

Looks like a warn standard hub but closer to D44 size. Any parts store should have them.

I aint the sharpest dude in the world and i sure don't know about TTB, but i aint never saw no D44f internal locking hub this big. You may learn me something tho.

Yes my local parts store has them, but i only need one, this is a truck only used for feeding cows and it is only used in the winter, so i do not want to spend 300 smackers. I am not in any rush, since i am not hurting for it yet. I figured some one had a set of undesirable 1/4 turn lockouts on the shelf they had replaced with some nice Yukons or slugs and i could pick a single or a pair up reasonably.

I have one complete lockout assembly, Brand new, leftover spare and I don't have the truck anymore.

$60 shipped

Awesome. Does it match mine?

How would you like to recieve payment?