• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Found one

Dwalk

4 Banger on Leafs
Got a buddy that is trying to get a Jeep back on the road for a weekend gravel road driver, He is looking for a Stock D35 for a 1992 YJ with 4:10 gears to get him by for a couple months while he builds bigger axles for it. text/call 256-702-3453 with location and price.

Re: stock Dana 35 4:10

Good luck. I'd just go snag an 8.8 since it's under a yj. Even if it's only temporary. You can always resell the matching set once he swaps to bigger axles

The Luke said:
Good luck. I'd just go snag an 8.8 since it's under a yj. Even if it's only temporary. You can always resell the matching set once he swaps to bigger axles

He just didn't want to go through the trouble of welding perches, setting pinion angle, shock tabs, brake lines, driveshaft work etc... for temporary fix. Just wanting to swap and drive. I told him just to wait a few weeks and stuff a 14 bolt and 60 in it and forget it.

I definitely understand that. I was just thinking if you HAD to get it mobile, that'd be my choice.

I have a yj 4.10 Dana 35 and a few explorer 8.8s with 4.10s. But I'm in Michigan

Thanks fellas...he found one this evening and got it going.

Latest posts