• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Found some snow...

Poohbair

Pabst O'Holic
Sure was foggy... but it was a good day!

I managed to turtle it right off the bat... got high-centered on a little snow berm...

SDC10066.jpg

Was FOGGY... had a hard time keeping track of the road...

SDC10093.jpg

Was just me, Brent, and Brad...

SDC10085.jpg

SDC10080.jpg

SDC10082.jpg

SDC10083.jpg

SDC10073.jpg

Brad drove into this snow bank, and couldn't back out... it was funny...

SDC10077.jpg

SDC10076.jpg

SDC10078.jpg

I found a little hole... took a little diggin, but i got out...

SDC10075.jpg

SDC10074.jpg

SDC10070.jpg

SDC10071.jpg

SDC10068.jpg

Stopped so Brent could go get some gas...

SDC10087.jpg

Crystal got mugged by a *****(cat)... This thing was a total stalker...

SDC10089.jpg

SDC10090.jpg

SDC10091.jpg

SDC10096.jpg

It was a good day!!!!

nice pics once again:beer:... other then the huge size advantage. how do the rockers compare to the mtrs in the snow:corn:

The MTR's just kinda suck in everything it seems. I had a bad leak in the front ARB, so open front and 33's...it was a struggle. Still had a great time though. I am still getting 42" PBRs for the K5.

nice pics once again:beer:... other then the huge size advantage. how do the rockers compare to the mtrs in the snow:corn:

Rockers work very well. My mt's suck ass. I actually cut whole lugs off the front tires, you can tell in one of the pics.

What is badass is the turbo tranny i got from you. :awesomework::awesomework:

that is a bunch of funny looking guys on that run rigt there, do ugly people always run in packs like you 3? :fawkdancesmiley::fawkdancesmiley::fawkdancesmiley:

The MTR's just kinda suck in everything it seems. I had a bad leak in the front ARB, so open front and 33's...it was a struggle. Still had a great time though.

What are you running pressure-wise in the MTR's??? Just curious because I run my 37" MTRs at about 10-12psi and they kick ass.

What are you running pressure-wise in the MTR's??? Just curious because I run my 37" MTRs at about 10-12psi and they kick ass.
I had them at 10-11...beadlocks and 4-5 would have been better...or a set of 37's at 10-12:awesomework:
The XJ is my DD/"It's cold and I am being a *****" wheeler, so it is getting more of an AT tire and a little bigger too.

Last edited:
I had them at 10-11...beadlocks and 4-5 would have been better...or a set of 37's at 10-12:awesomework:
The XJ is my DD/"It's cold and I am being a *****" wheeler, so it is getting more of an AT tire and a little bigger too.

air those MTRs down way more
:beer: