• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Found!! Thanks Hardline

iluv4nick8n

I need 2 pins that press into the hy steer arm for a Toyota trunnion bearing eliminator kit.. Bought a complete kit awhile back, finally getting around to installing and some how my upper two pins have walked off or someone needed them worse then me. Anybody have just 2 pins, a new set, or a used set they want to sell? Hate to drop $275 for another kit when all I really need is just two of the pins. Figured I would ask here first. I'm in London Ky, paypal ready and will pay for their ride or travel reasonable distance. Text is fastest 606-231-2seven22

Re: Toy trunnion bearing eliminators

have you tried calling trail gear to see if you can get just those 2 pins?

Yeah, $150 just for the two pins. But for that price I would be better off to buy the whole kit and have a spare knuckle rebuild kit to lay back and the rest of the parts. Hoping someone had a used set laying around so I could save a dollar

Just to clarify, the lower caps come with the eliminator pins already pressed in. But if by some chance someone does have any I could use thoes. They do press out so I use them on top

Anybody got a got a good deal on a new or used complete kit before I buy new Monday?

Call or text me 678-614-0620. Domt know if it will help you out but I have one. I just took apart an axle and only one side was complete.