• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Free propane system/parts Gone

fabricator1

Have a propane system I pulled off a Chevy 454. Truck was actually dual fuel. Propane and gas. It's a 425 mixer and model E regulator. The mixer is bolted to a hat piece that sat on top off a gm tbi. I do have a Holley base that the mixer would bolt to for a normal 4 barrel pattern. There is some electronics also but I'm guessing nobody would want that. Can also have the hose and a 20-25 gallon permanently mounted propane tank if you want it. Stuff is free to anyone that wants to pick it up in Muskegon Michigan. I just want it out of the shop

Re: Free propane system/parts

Do u still have this I will pay shipping if you will ship

I'll pay shipping and give you some extra call or text me 706 968 1583

I really didn't want to ship because I basically have to take time off work to get anywhere for shipping. But if I do, the first guy that posted has dibs

Re:

I am going to get the tow rig ready and make a parts run up there.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

fabricator1 said:
I really didn't want to ship because I basically have to take time off work to get anywhere for shipping. But if I do, the first guy that posted has dibs
well i do hope you will cause i need it..

and to the rest of yall... :flipoff1: i got dibs!

I would buy lots of stuff if you could come this way, that 83 1 ton truck, about 3 th 400/205 for sure.

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
I am going to get the tow rig ready and make a parts run up there.

Someone needs to come up here before I start throwing this stuff in the scrap pile :fish:

I totally would have came up for that toyhauler...do you still have a line on its twin?

Re:

Where's the link to the toyhauler? Why am I not paying attention these days?

smbroady82 said:
I totally would have came up for that toyhauler...do you still have a line on its twin?

What toy hauler?????