• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Freshly built LQ4 6.0 w harness and computer

usmchueston0311

Selling a freshly built LQ4 6.0 w harness and ECU. Has upgraded cam, heavy duty springs and retainers, LS Intake, stripped and painted. Same exact motor thats in Nick Sosebees Rooster. Built by Sosebees offroad. Also comes with Moroso Oil pan with baffles (to prevent oil from running away from block and spinning your mains etc...

14sjm9j.jpg

2yydo9f.jpg

first pic is before the build. wil post updated pics when motor is finalized any day now. Motor had 60k mi before build. Also CAN HAVE harness cut down, ECU flashed and VATS deleted. This motor from EOR is well over 5k.

Price 4500 OBO

located in chattanooga TN

call steve at 423-987-6369

What are you basing the HP on crank or to the wheels ? any head work ?

No head work, I will ask nick about the HP numbers. He told me that his setup is at 550HP and thats what I wanted with my build, and thats what he built.

bump... Call EOR and same motor w out head studs, and all gaskets etc replaced or LS intaeke, is 4500+... lets get this gone.

Complete wMotor has moroso oilpan pickup tube arp head studs new head gaskets comp cam and springs new gaskets all over has water pump ps pump alt and brackets will need flywheel. Includes harness and ECU. Can cut down harness and flash VATS as well. Didn't cut down yet in case someone wants motor for a vehicle instead of buggy but I've already paid builder for that service so it can be done.

Those HP numbers don't seem very realistic for the upgrades listed. Do you have any other specs on the build?

:-X
85toyo said:
Those HP numbers don't seem very realistic for the upgrades listed. Do you have any other specs on the build?
add a 120 shot of N.O.S and the number are realistic. Yes I agree parts listed does not add up to 550 at crank I would say some where around 420 at crank also what yr model is motor ? has the cam sensor been moved ? how many tooth reluctor ? has any of this been upgraded did you upgrade timing chain or oil pump or just throw in a cam and springs

NTIDWELL said:
:-Xadd a 120 shot of N.O.S and the number are realistic. Yes I agree parts listed does not add up to 550 at crank I would say some where around 420 at crank also what yr model is motor ? has the cam sensor been moved ? how many tooth reluctor ? has any of this been upgraded did you upgrade timing chain or oil pump or just throw in a cam and springs

I agree that when you spray it, those numbers are achievable but that is not mentioned anywhere above. Its listed as a 550 HP motor as it sits.

New price 4k out the door. 5k at EOR without oil pan ,arp studs, new springs, ls intake... Also comes with setup and tune free to buyer at Sosebees Performance and offroad.