• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Freshly gooved tires and a clean ass!

SUPAFLY

Freshly gooved tires and a clean ass! Updated 4-12-10

I cut my tire carrier off (not gonna run a spare) and relocated the chainsaw to the tailgate via some cool little brackets I made that allow the saw to be easily removed. I also mounted the hi-lift to my cage as well as two fire extinguishers and decided to give my pretty worn TSL's some brand new life! I love how clean everything turned out and its great being able to see behind me since the spare tire is no longer in the way. Enjoy!

DSCN0932.jpg

DSCN0933.jpg

DSCN0935.jpg

DSCN0936.jpg

DSCN0937.jpg

DSCN0941.jpg

DSCN0942.jpg

DSCN0944.jpg

DSCN0945.jpg

Last edited:
I am diggin the setup! Looks good:awesomework:. The center bracket on your saw mount is crooked...:; And your tabs are expired...:redneck:

I am diggin the setup! Looks good:awesomework:. The center bracket on your saw mount is crooked...:; And your tabs are expired...:redneck:

Thats funny! I was waiting for someone to notice those EXACT two things! Good job! I'll fix both........:awesomework:

Thats funny! I was waiting for someone to notice those EXACT two things! Good job! I'll fix both........:awesomework:

:haha: It looks so good, someone had to find something wrong....:redneck:
My tabs are the same right now. May 2010. I am past due, myself.

Hey this is The Garage, not The Driveway! Also there is a wrapper in front of your right rear tire. I can't make it out.
:haha:
Looks good dude.
Are you going to need a spare to pass tech or what?

Clean-up that pass side light. Too much overspray...(thats all i got, Looks good)

You need to give'm something to bitch about :haha::haha::haha:

Looks good run it!

I've seen guys that carry a spare not carry a tire iron...

BTW, I grooved my tires almost the same way... Looks good...