• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Friday night wheeling 4/4/14

NOISYBOY

So what's the deal who's going where we meeting an what time. Just trying to figure this out. At one point it was 8 at chevron an I heard 7 at lower lot. So let's get this straightened out an have some fun:cheer::beer:

I'm heading straight from work in Redmond, so I'll be in the area around 6:30 - 7:00, also I'm trailering so I was wanted to get up there early and be ready to go once everyone shows up

I'm heading straight from work in Redmond, so I'll be in the area around 6:30 - 7:00, also I'm trailering so I was wanted to get up there early and be ready to go once everyone shows up

well theres no snow in the main parking lot so ill be there around 7. be in a gmc dully with a green 4runner hope tp see you there. names tom

Since I've only been there once :rolleyes:, is the main parking lot the first open area right off the dirt road? (311 starts here)

Everything except 519 and 520 are runnable. There is no snow on lower or upper 311 until you start down the backside of the dirt road going back around to the camp ground and it is all passable. I was surprised at how little snow there is.

Hey Jacob, Good to finally meet you after a few years. When we got to the top of 311 Dean kept sinking and we all got stuck and unstuck about 15 times. He then proceeded to blow out the clutch assembly out of his winch. We finally made it down to the campground entrance and decided to check out 520. There was only one spot that gave us problems. We opted to go 198 down instead of pressing our luck with upper 520. I know it is still too early for that. But the lower 520 and 198 was cake. Like you and am surprised how little snow was there on the ground. It sure was coming down on us there for a while though. Good times. See you on the trails. Ian

Jacob, Tom and Tim, great wheeling with you guy's, I had a blast :awesomework:

Yes it was nice meeting you also an it was fun :beer: and ill have to get bel air done an go cruise some time. just have to drop the motor an tranny in. cant wait to see your chevelle. i do miss 70 chevelle. one of my favorite cars

Last edited:
Yes it was nice meeting you also an it was fun :beer: and ill have to get bel air done an go cruise some time. just have to drop the motor an tranny in. cant wait to see your chevelle. i do miss 70 chevelle. one of my favorite cars

You should try to make the Bumpy's car show in Puyallup (June 14th I think) there are 5 bars within 2 blocks of the show and Bumpy's has one of the best bloody Mary's I've ever had :D

You should try to make the Bumpy's car show in Puyallup (June 14th I think) there are 5 bars within 2 blocks of the show and Bumpy's has one of the best bloody Mary's I've ever had :D

sounds good i should be able to. sounds like fun nice cars alcohol an prob beautiful women :D

Heck YES it was a BLAST. Even after snapping my ynthetic line, and getting a flat on the way out. Again THANK to everyones help. Hay AUSSIE, before I forget, you be sure to TIETTEN UP YOUR FRONT BUMPER, it did move when you pulled back on the ruby. ( CHEERS ) To All.:beer: