• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Friday or Saturday 6th/7th

If I can gety new break lines on I might want to try the upper part of 311, 197 and the 520

I highly doubt the 520 will be doable. We might be able to go up the switchback and turn around or go back down to the pit.

There is only one place on the 520 that would be really bad, everything else is going to hard but not saying it couldn't be done.

Well I am heading up. Should be up there pretty late. CB ch 5 if you come and want to get ahold of me.

decided to come out to evans instead of elbe. will be out sat morn for the day. may camp will see. put the tires of the unimog on the fiat so make it go from 85 in wide to 77 in. and they measure a true 42 in tall. should tear up some snow. see yall there!!!

well the snow was awesome. my tires not so awesome. they were so stiff i was like a dog on ice. ended up bending one wheel trying to climb tough spot. got loaded up and got 2 flats on the trailer on the way home. geez my luck with trailer tires.

well the snow was awesome. my tires not so awesome. they were so stiff i was like a dog on ice. ended up bending one wheel trying to climb tough spot. got loaded up and got 2 flats on the trailer on the way home. geez my luck with trailer tires.

Hey, I was up at the first lookout on the 311 and happened to see something shining in the snow, went over picked it up and it was a fiat emblem. I knew right away who it belonged to and thought you might want it back so I put it in the glovebox of my jeep. I'd like to get it back to you if you want it, you can reply here or pm me and I'm sure we can figure something out to get it back to ya. I live in black diamond and work in seatac so let me know what works for you.

Bobby

I don't live nearby and haven't been to Evans in a long time. A group of us is planning to go out this Saturday the 14th. Sounds like there is still ALOT of snow. I only have a rear locker and MT's and the others are locked, one guy open/open.

I like snow but my rig does not:haha:Should we wait to go? No reason to spend all day spinning our tires:looser:if waiting a week or two will be "drier".

thanks for finding that. that emblem was hard to get. didnt notice it gone. will pm you and maybe you can send it to me. thanks john.

I don't live nearby and haven't been to Evans in a long time. A group of us is planning to go out this Saturday the 14th. Sounds like there is still ALOT of snow. I only have a rear locker and MT's and the others are locked, one guy open/open.

I like snow but my rig does not:haha:Should we wait to go? No reason to spend all day spinning our tires:looser:if waiting a week or two will be "drier".

I would wait because of all the wet snow, the guy that is open/open could just ride with one of the locked rigs if you do end up going. The upper 311 at the top is vary slick, I'm on 37s fully locked and still had to winch even with Jacob making a nice path for me to go up. Make sure and hit the corner hard at the the top otherwise it's a long slide back down the hill.

If you're waiting for it to be less snowy up there, I would wait until at least memorial day. Last year I think it was (maybe year before), there was still a bit of snow in the campground first part of June.