• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Friiiiidaaaaay!

Bones

That Guy
Going to see jackass 3D tonight.

Sat/Sun head up north a couple hours for the last float/fish/camp/drink opportunity of the season. I hear the walleyes are bitin!

Tonight- Nada

Saturday- Work on salt car (figure out how, where, what size intercooler I can fit in it. Maybe continue the never ending Torchmate build. Likely drink more LoneStar than I should.

Sunday- Chiefs vs. Texans

So jealous Bones, I want to see that movie bad!

Today - Company Picnic, Beer, Football, BBQ, etc. From 11-5!
Tomm - Bama Homecoming with the fam
Sunday - Chill

I am going at lunch to buy my ticket otherwise I know it will be sold out.

More looking forward to fishing/relaxing/beer. I have been chasing so much tail lately and fingerbanging like a 14yo I need a break as this can't be reality. molaugh

today - leave work at lunch, load up and head to tracy city, tn loller.gif
sat - wheel'n w/ the damn locals :driving:
sun - more of the same then head home

jackass 3D looks like its gonna be badass

Today-Leave here about noon and go get my trailer and go load all of my buggy parts up. Soccer tournament starts tonight at 6:00

Saturday- Two soccer games and then head out late tomorrow afternoon to drop off the buggy parts

Sunday-Wrap up the soccer tournament

Today; wiring money all over the world for my new buggy, setting up transports to get it
Saturday: waiting
Sunday: waiting
Monday: same... :popcorn:

Hauling scrap most of the weekend and then changing the inverter water pump on the womans prius. I hate that damn car.

CHASMAN9 said:
Today; wiring money all over the world for my new buggy, setting up transports to get it
Saturday: waiting
Sunday: waiting
Monday: same... :popcorn:

Maybe I missed the thread, but what did you get?

Friday- Work then :drinkers:
Sat -help set up for Halloween Party then Party that night :drinkers:
Sunday- clean up from party and head to drag strip to do a little testing before big race next weekend thumb.gif

Williamsburg this week. Leave Sunday, thinking of going to Washington DC for 2 or 3 days, then to the coast of the Carolinas. Doubt we will make it back for Fall For All, so y'all have fun.

Friday: continue to heal from all the :drinkers: at the Cory Morrow show last night loller.gif, and work at Atrox all night skully

Saturday: Sleep. Then band practice (guitar hero) with some friends, then back to workin with the monsters all night skully

Sunday: Sleep, house chores and maybe fix the exhaust leak in my truck, then more monsters skully

Cory Morrow puts on a damn good show. I'd be surprised if I havent seen him 30 times. :flipoff1: The benefit of being in Texas!

Nasty, Ill trade the Prius for my Chevy. Commuting sucks.

Today: Recovered from "thirsty thursday", rode my mtn bike for a few hours at memorial park, about to be ridin a school teacher

Sat: Citation workshop most of the day. Riding at memorial again with roommate

Sun: Write a paper, ride mtn bike, chill

Beyer said:
Maybe I missed the thread, but what did you get?

A full blown, LS edition, Eddie Bauer, 2011 model..

RASCAL :woot: :woot: :woot:

Going to have to wait and see. Maybe at Fall for All. :dblthumb:

InDaShop said:
Cory Morrow puts on a damn good show. I'd be surprised if I havent seen him 30 times. :flipoff1: The benefit of being in Texas!

Hell yes he does! We almost had a private concert, there was only 3 of us there when the opener came on :****: There was about 40 there people there when Cory came out. Yeah I know Texas has all the best country music.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Daytona for bike week. Been a good time so fur. No i dont have pics they get u in trouble.