• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Front and rear Dana 44's. Great for Willys, Samari, land cruiser, etc

Team Willys

Hey guys, I'm getting ready to completely re-do my buggy and I'm doing a completely new drive train.

Front axle:
Low pinion Dana 44, passenger drop. Track width is the same as wagoneer but has custom length shafts. Flat top GM knuckles with small bearing spindles (can use 5 or 6 lug hubs) and passenger side high steer arm. Disc Brake brackets and calipers/pads included. Rock Crusher Nodular Iron cover. Good Moog Ball Joints. It's currently bracketed for 3 Link with panhard and ORI struts. Also has Tabs for Hydro assist. I'll even throw in the .25" wall DOM Tie Rod, but You'll need to provide your own 3/4" heims as I am reusing those. I am also keeping the internals for my new HP D44 build, so you'll need to add gears/locker/shafts of your choice too. Asking $400 OBO for it... basically the value of the high steer knuckles, spindles, brakes, and cover and then throwing in the actual housing for free.

Rear Axle:
Low pinion Dana 44, Diff offset to passenger side... perfect for a Willys, samari, or land cruiser build. Newer 1310 U-bolt yoke. 4.88 G2 Gears, 33 Spline Detroit Locker, 33 spline 4140 Chrom-moly shafts by Dutchman axle (these have 2 days worth of riding on them, they are BRAND NEW!) Brand new bearings with axle shafts. Rock Crusher Noduar Iron diff cover. Housing is orginally from a wagoneer with a quadratrac t-case, and is now sleeved with 3.5" 3/8 wall DOM effectively making 5/8 wall tubes. 6 on 5.5 bolt pattern with 1/2" screw in studs. Still has drum brakes but could be easily upgraded to disc. I was using a line lock for the parking brake so the drums worked good for that for me. Currently trussed and bracketed for a triangulated 4 link and ORI struts. Asking $950 OBO.

Stock 30 spline vs 33 spline:

If someone wanted them both for a build, I'd do a package deal on them for $1200 OBO. They are currently in the Jeep still but I start disassembly next weekend. I'll take pictures of them once they are out and clean. Located in Chattanooga, TN.

PM or you can reach me at 423- six one nine- 4 zero 85

Tyler

Do you know what the WMS is on these? Also what size are those tires that you are running on them currently?

I am pretty sure they are right at 60-61" from what I recall, but I will double check tonight for you just to be sure. They currently have 38" tires on them, and they hold up great. I had broken 1 rear shaft, but it was 5 years old and made from 1541H. At that time I bought 2 new 4140 Chrom-moly shafts and they only have 2 rides on them. I also pulled the carrier to inspect the gears and locker and everything looked perfect. No stress fractures in the gears or anything.

Thanks. Im in the process of collecting parts for a single seater and really thinking about going with these axles.

Checked for you last night. Front is 59.75" with Chevy 6 lug hubs. Rear is 59" on the nose. I should add that the front is the heavy duty housing with 1/2" wall DOM tubes. I'll throw in a spare low pinion front housing if someone gives asking prices.