• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Front deck toyhauler, build

Re: Front deck toyhauler, possible build

leeman1790 said:
Tell me more about timelines and all the fab work you've done :rolf:

We have built a few of these toy haulers, 3 that I can think of. Most were gooseneck. Yours looks pretty straight forward, my comment was meant to be motivating and encouraging.

Well......work gave us Monday off for "the game". Looking like a good weekend for some updates.

What should the wall thickness on 3/16 rectangle measure? It had a slight lip I needed to grind off but it was showing like 0.22 or close to it. That stuff isn't light
c18bb650ee355ae872be9904ea3fb11a.jpg

d7893733f0fc0fd2d6b1d68f28b39c86.jpg

db29f33a8faff47293530a05e135da74.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

leeman1790 said:
Swapped all the lights out to LED. Also changed some of the exterior markers to 2 bulb setup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swapping over to LED bulbs made a world of difference on how the inside of our toy hauler felt and looked!

Do you have a link to the 2 bulb setup you are using? Also, why did you swap over to them?

ridered3 said:
Swapping over to LED bulbs made a world of difference on how the inside of our toy hauler felt and looked!

Do you have a link to the 2 bulb setup you are using? Also, why did you swap over to them?

Same here, not to mention when you flip a light switch now nothing dims or blinks at first.

I really wasn't looking for the 2 bulb kind, I was going around trying to find different lens covers, the original ones wouldn't clear my led bulbs I got. No where had the covers. So I just got the whole assembly.

Something like this
https://www.etrailer.com/Trailer-Lights/Optronics/MC66AB.html

Lee I have an idea how about build a rack for the truck to hold the rzr like something you could pull up on???