• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired FS: 4 x 14" Radflo coilovers

Dookey

I took these off my Jeep to swap out for something that could take me at a faster speed. The guy I wanted to tune my stuff doesn't tune Radflo shocks so he asked that I swap them out. So I have these off my Jeep. They are all in great working order. They have never been raced. Never jumped. They are tuned well to go at slow speeds and off road they do very well. I wouldn't say they are tuned for the high speed whoops and stuff unless you tune them that way.

I have 4 remote reservoir 14" travel coilovers with the dual rate kits. 7/8" shafts. They are completely charged and ready to go. So you just have to bolt them up. The eyelets are 5/8" and I ran 5/8" bolts with the 5/8" spacers. I reused what I had on my Jeep so these come with new spacers. You can easily get the spacers from Radflo for the 1/2" bolts should you want them. I also have the rubber mounts with the big hose clamps that go with it.

Located in Wichita, KS if you want to pick up. Shipping is on you.
Asking $1200 bucks. Which is buy 3 get 1 free.

Please email me at [email protected] if you have any questions. You can call me at the shop at 316.337.5311. Or you can PM me here.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help in any way.

Thanks,
Andy

This is a recent picture from them mounted on my Jeep.

6YO.jpg

This is the part number and specs from the Radflo website.

RDPN.jpg

kushKrawlin said:
Andy ya may wanna list Em parts for Sale. Just a thoght. I rarely look in here.. But hit that parts daily. :dblthumb:

Thank you. I posted over there.

Admin... I don't know how to delete this. But feel free!! :)

The higher powers don't delete anything .. I'm sure it ain't a problem. Hell Atleast it's A jam up ad! That jeep is badass man. I followed your build for a wile on pirate, but haven't looked in a while. Some of the comments were to much for even my dumass to read. GLWS buddy