• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired FS: 43" Interco SX's on custom TWF H1's

Dookey

Putting my wheels and tires up for sale. These have very little use on them and have never been off road so there is no scarring or wear marks on either the wheel or tire. I am making a big brake kit that requires a larger wheel which is the only reason I am changing this setup. We built everything in house at TWF for my own vehicle. The H1 wheels were brand new in the box when we started. So everything on this package is nice and fresh.

Here is the breakdown:

QTY: 5
H1 Custom wheels.
12 Bolt Wheels
Standard rock rings with smooth welds
Pressed centers at 3.25" back spacing
8x6.5" bolt pattern
Custom Super Argento Durable powder coat on rings
Flat black wrinkle finish on the centers
PVC inserts.

Retail = $2234.75

QTY: 4
Interco SAM-05's.
43x14.50-16.5's.
Already grooved down the center lugs.

Retail = $2228.00

That is 5 wheels and 4 tires. If you need a 5th tire I can work you a deal on that one as well. Retail on this package is $4462.75 plus the freight on the tires.

I am asking $3500 and you pay freight. I will not split these up. We truck freight every day and we get great freight rates. This combo is located at 67210 in Wichita, KS and is available for pick up just about any time. This combo is ready to ship. I can have it out the door today or tomorrow.

If you have any questions you can call the shop at 316.337.5311. You can also PM me here. Or email me at [email protected]

Pics:

Wheels
WT1.jpg

DRwheels.jpg

DRwheels1.jpg

Wheels and tires

4.jpg

5.jpg

I have tons more pics if you're interested. Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help in any way.

Thanks,
Andy

I wondered if this ever got finished I watced for a while on Pirate got tired of al the BS turned out good GLWS

Thank you. I don't think anyone is more sick of all the BS than me. It hasn't been an easy project. :-\

Man I want these!! I just don't know if my rig can handle them. Let me do some research

Reptar said:
Man I want these!! I just don't know if my rig can handle them. Let me do some research
It will, just go for it man, your XJ on 43's will be sick.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hold my beer watch this said:
badass lookin rig man what shade of gray is that thinking about going with about the same color on my 69 bronco

My silver is a wrap. It is 3M's 1080 in Matte Silver.

Wooo weeee. Cant tell ya how many times i looked at that jeep. I was also keepin up with it but havent been back on that bullshit site in a while. You my friend have one sick ass rig. thumb.gif glws whats next? I might have missed it ..

kushKrawlin said:
Wooo weeee. Cant tell ya how many times i looked at that jeep. I was also keepin up with it but havent been back on that bullshit site in a while. You my friend have one sick ass rig. thumb.gif glws whats next? I might have missed it ..

I am making a big brake kit for my Jeep. The calipers fit under the 16.5's but they don't clear the dish on my centers. :( I could run a 1/2" spacer and clear it. But I am not a big fan of spacers. So I'm going to move to a 17" wheel for the time being.

BAC6P.jpg

Re: Re: Re:

Dookey said:
Still chasing gremlins. :-[
Hate to hear that. Good luck on get to no it all lined out. You've got a hell of a lot more will power then me, I was getting antsy after a 6 mo build, I can't imagine 3 years

Re: Re: Re:

09zkrankin said:
Hate to hear that. Good luck on get to no it all lined out. You've got a hell of a lot more will power then me, I was getting antsy after a 6 mo build, I can't imagine 3 years

I wish it was me who had the will power. I'd have to give credit to my wife. I've wanted to part this stupid Jeep out multiple times but she won't let me. laughing1

Glad to see you here on Hardline a lot of really good people on here