• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired FS: B&M Megashifter for 3spd

big94GMC

I have a B&M Megashifter that was originally purchased many years back for a '69 Camaro project, but the auto in it has been ditched in favor of a T56. So, this is available. I would use it in my Sonoma project, but it would be too much of a headache to make it work with the 4L60e....it's do-able, I just don't want to do it.

This is an excerpt from B&M's website:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
* Universal floor mount application. Base can be trimmed to custom fit any floor.
* Cable operated for quick installation and accurate shifting.
* Reverse lockout feature meets NHRA and IHRA requirements.
* Includes neutral safety switch, backup light switch, lighted gear indicator & polished aluminum T-Handle & cable.
* Can be used with a reverse pattern valve body.

Fits GM TH-400, 350, 250, 200, 700R4 & 200-4R. Ford C4, C6 & AOD (AOD requires #40496 installation kit). Chrysler ’66 & later Torqueflite A727 & A904.

(*fits 4L60E when used with custom installation where an aftermarket controller is used to command the transmission. 4L60E factory neutral safety switch may interfere with B&M shift lever on '97 and later transmissions).
----------------------------------------------------------------------

It's located in Ashburn, VA (20147). This was about $190 when new, and still looks it.....I'd like $125 for this.

BMshifter1.jpg

BMshifter2.jpg

That is quite possibly the most detailed add ever for a shifter :****:

hahaha!!! Yea, you're probably right. But, I like people to know what I offer for sale.

:dblthumb: