• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired FS: Beautiful 91 YJ/5.3/Atlas/Built Tons

Dookey

Helping a buddy post this up for sale. This is a beautiful Jeep and is well cared for. I will personally vouch for this Jeep and I don't do that often. Matt holds his vehicle to a high standard. Here are the specs:

DRIVE TRAIN:
ENGINE: 05 Chevy 5.3, street and performance Body Coddington headers, Speartech wiring harness, computer and tune. Camaro oilpan, electric fan, aluminum cross flow radiator, custom motor mounts. Optima red top.

Exhaust: 3in galvanized 2 into 1 super 40 flowmaster

Transmission: TH350 2 speed auto built with the best parts

Fuel system: Walbro 255 fuel pump, 19 gallon custom fuel cell(1/4" thick)

Transfer case: Atlas 4 speed 5.44:1

Front axle: Dana 60. Yukon 35 spline shafts. Warn premium hubs. ARB Air Locker, 5.14 Yukon Gears, HD Joints, Solid diff cover, Stainless brake lines

Rear axle: 14 Bolt with Detroit, 5.13 Yukon gears, disc brake upgrade, stainless brake lines, yoke protector, trussed for 4 link.

Driveline:
Front and Rear Tom Woods drivelines

Suspension:

Rear: QA1 heim joint on rear links. 2in. .250" wall chromo links. 14" 2.5" King coilovers. Dual triangulated setup.

Front: Alcan leaf springs

Wheels/Tires: 42" Iroks on 17" Raceline Monsters

Steering: PSC Hydro assist. 8" ram. Poison spyder high steer arm. Painted .250" chromo tie rod and drag link with 3/4" heim joints.

Exterior/Body:

Lighting: 4 - 2" LED's for rock lights. 40" Trail Worthy Fab LED light bar with TWF tube clamps.

Paint: Completely painted with Sikken Paint. New windshield and windshield frame.

Other: New CJ tailgate with Jeep lettering. Warn 9000lb winch. Poison Spyder hood louvers. Custom cage ties in to frame.

Interior: Painless wiring harness throughout the entire Jeep. Painless switch panel with breakers.

B&M Billet street bandit shifter. Atlas billet transfer case shifter knobs. Autometer tach and gauges. Air toggle switch for front locker. Corbeau suspension seats. 2.5 gal air tank, spray on raptor bed liner.

PICS:

ML1.jpg

ML2.jpg

ML3.jpg

This Jeep is located in Andover, KS at 67002. Price tag is a very reasonable $24,500. You won't find a cleaner Jeep than this and that price tag is a steal. Vehicle is available and ready to go. You could buy this Jeep and hit the trails this weekend. Needs nothing to go. You can contact Matt directly at 620.481.1264. Or call me at the shop at 316.337.5311.

You can also email [email protected] if you have any questions.

abjeep94 said:
Street legal?

It does come with a matching title. I don't see any reason it couldn't be considered street legal. Just depends on how big of a douche the inspectors are in your state. KS is pretty relaxed on all that stuff.