• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Fuel cell overflow check falve?

poolman

I just switched over from propane, what's everyone running for a check valve on there overflow? Thanks in advance thumb.gif

Yah Adam I know where Google is, thanks anyway. I wanted to know which one is best, there's a answer for everything on Google, do the best ones come straight to the top? ? :wtflol:

Edit, thanks redneck for the link.

Re: Fuel cell overflow check falve?

Do they make one to screw rite on to the -8 fitting on the top of rci fuel tanks?

.......sorry for the high jack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

poolman said:
Yah Adam I know where Google is, thanks anyway. I wanted to know which one is best, there's a answer for everything on Google, do the best ones come straight to the top? ? :wtflol:

Edit, thanks redneck for the link.
Actually the most visited do come to the top as long as you put in what your looking for! I'm sorry if I didn't help enough :'(

I'm pretty sure all of the roll over valves are made similar with variations in color shape as well as a variety of fitting combinations thus for allowing you to customize or adapt to your curent fuel system! If you send me a picture of your fuel vent with the specifications of the attachment point I will be happy to google a rollover valve that will suit your needs as well as protect you and your passengers from a potentially firey death as well as protect the streams plants and animals from being contaminated.

Re: Fuel cell overflow check falve?

bigbchevy said:
Do they make one to screw rite on to the -8 fitting on the top of rci fuel tanks?

.......sorry for the high jack

that's the same cell I'm running, thanks for the info! thumb.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got an RCI cell (2161) and plumbed fuel hose "3 sides & down" with a spare fuel filter on the end.

Local jobber was out of low pressure fuel hose, so got 15' FI-rated for a steal, which is enough to replumb the feedline stem to stern & the same pre-pump filter if needed in a pinch...