Fuel injection

What type of fuel injection is everyone using on a non LS SB and BB Chevy

• Type of fuel injection for SB chevy

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Type of fuel injection for BB chevy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LDH

My buggy has a SB 383 and its pretty healthy. It now runs off of propane with a dual mixer set up. I would like to change it over to Fuel injection. I have tried to do my research and all of the after market kits have pros and cons. So I thought I would ask and see what the majority of you guys are using. Thanks for any input you guys can give me.

I'm running a pretty healthy 388ci in my buggy and running the BigStuff III fuel injection on it. The people that have done the tuning on it have said the same thing, it is very user friendly to work with and John at BS is great support for his product. They are not some huge company like Holley or Edelbrock whereas you would get some guy in India to try and translate the information, you get the owner who is the developer of the product. Bubba Bacon is a rep for them out of Ringgold Georgia and he is very smart with the product and runs it on his massive big block as well.

I love the Holley HP system on mine. It is very simple to work with and has tons of online support. I put it on my engine, set the parameters and had it running in no time. Another thing I like is anyone can download the software. If you do have an issue you can pull it up on your own computer and diagnose it over the phone and make the changes appropriately. :dblthumb:

I just put the FITECH go efi 400hp setup on my sbc. They have a few different setups and seem pretty nice. I have about 6 hours of run time so far and I am loving it. The best part is the setup I bought was right at $1100 delivered with the fuel pump kit. It only takes a few hours to install and mine fired right up on the first hit of the key. My only complaint so far is it has killed a set of plugs in the learning process. you should check out FITECH's site and see if they have a kit that might work for you.

526d12feaa510d809f33cae282e166b1.jpg

Microsquirt. With all the research I did this system will do everything I want and control my nitrous. Pound sign casey killer

BUG-E J said:
526d12feaa510d809f33cae282e166b1.jpg

Microsquirt. With all the research I did this system will do everything I want and control my nitrous. Pound sign casey killer

Some guys I used to run around with used the micro squirt on several ford street/drag cars, seemed to work well for them running nitrous or turbos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk