• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Fuh-rhy-dae

TacomaJD

I LIKE CHEAP STUFF.....
Today (Friday) .....Work til 8:45 then see if I can find some mischief to get into...with beer of course. Might get out in the shop and pittle around on the Taco. Need to get my personal stuff out of it and take all the ghey stickers off of it. molaugh

Saturday .....Going to shoot the local sporting clay course since the weather is getting to be nice out, and I'm effin pumped! Ain't shot clays in several months! Then make a trip to the likkah store to pick up some craft beers, then head over to a friend's house for some more grillin' and chillin'

Sunday ......Run some errands, catch up around the house, and accounting homework as usual.

Head home and work on my mustang a Lil and get ready for the strip tomorrow ... Then cold beers and good friends. Tomorrow probably shooting the bow for a bit then drag strip to whoop some ass then cold beers after... Sunday moving some stuff for a guy $$ then chill out maybe some grillin

TacomaJD said:
Today (Friday) .....Work til 8:45 then see if I can find some mischief to get into...with beer of course. Might get out in the shop and pittle around on the Taco. Need to get my personal stuff out of it and take all the ghey stickers off of it. molaugh

Saturday .....Going to shoot the local sporting clay course since the weather is getting to be nice out, and I'm effin pumped! Ain't shot clays in several months! Then make a trip to the likkah store to pick up some craft beers, then head over to a friend's house for some more grillin' and chillin'

Sunday ......Run some errands, catch up around the house, and accounting homework as usual.

I havnt shot clays in a hot min... Deffinately good times thumb.gif

Working on cars the rest of the day, then load up the toy and head to cholloccolloccolloccollo. :dblthumb:

Saturday, beatdown :driving: :woot:

Sunday beatdown if it ain't broked. Then load up and head home.

We go down to Northeast Alabama Sporting Clays and shoot, it's only about a 1/4 mile from where I work. Been hearing all the gun shots at work and it's been about to kill me lol. They have a NICE course layed out with solar powered throwers...24 different shooting stations with all types of open meadow, wooded, and even some that you shoot off of tall metal stands on ridges. I'll try to get some pictures of the course and start a thread on it. That place is SUPER NICE.

grcthird said:
Working on cars the rest of the day, then load up the toy and head to cholloccolloccolloccollo. :dblthumb:

Saturday, beatdown :driving: :woot:

Sunday beatdown if it ain't broked. Then load up and head home.

You goin to Chococcccoooolllllllccoccoocllllcococllcolcooclccol for the Rocktober Roundup the next weekend?

Friday: Try to figure out why my 6.0 Ford starts sometimes and not others. Get stuck somewhere, call a tow truck. Tow it to the shop only to have them saw it starts everytime "are you sure your turning the key?"

Sat: Try to figure out why my 6.0 Ford starts sometimes and not others. Get stuck somewhere, call a tow truck. Tow it to the shop only to have them saw it starts everytime "are you sure your turning the key?"

Sun:Try to figure out why my 6.0 Ford starts sometimes and not others. Get stuck somewhere, burn that Mother fawker to the ground and collect the insurance. But then what do I buy.......I already paid for a Chevy and a Dodge that I can't drive (bail out).

I'm just going to drive my John Deere everywhere.....if the people stuck behind me don't like it i'll run em over. :wtflol:

Blase said:
Sun:Try to figure out why my 6.0 Ford starts sometimes and not others. Get stuck somewhere, burn that Mother fawker to the ground and collect the insurance. But then what do I buy.......I already paid for a Chevy and a Dodge that I can't drive (bail out).

First reason, it's a Ford....second reason, it's a 6.0 ...I like fires, let me know when you burn it. Won't even have to add diesel to that pile to get it to burn molaugh molaugh molaugh

Friday: started pullin the motor out of the smokin sammy

sat: Finish pullin the motor out of sammy, get the other one ready to go in. Go huntin if I dont get it put back in before dark. Beer and more motor swap work after dark

sun: Hopefully test out the new motor, go ridin a while. Then back in the shop for springover

My damn Friday night played out into Saturday morning....so needless to say, going to bed at 7:30am drunk as a skunk = not getting up in time to go shoot skeet Saturday dammit. Next weekend, we'll try the skeet trip again lol.

Latest posts