• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Full on xp build inspired by the jimmy smith one seat rzr

Got the skid plate done last week now he's working on some roof skins. Should get some more pics this weekend :eat:

Re: Re: Full on xp build inspired by the jimmy smith one seat rzr

That thing is gunna be sweet

COPPERHEAD42 said:
Big ride in p town the 5th, can you guys make it down brett?
I will hit him up about it. Still got the fuel cell to do, floor, and re route colling lines. He's finishing it up right for sure. Going to hit it hard this weekend we will see, thanks for the invite.

Started dash, added a few more spreaders above boat sides , fuel cell almost done, heat shield behind seats done, should be running next weekend.

That's gonna be an unbearable bitch to ride in unless the outside temp is below 40 degrees. That radiator is going to be like a 200 ton dragon breathing fire down on you where you currently have it mounted.

SBC.CJ said:
That's gonna be an unbearable bitch to ride in unless the outside temp is below 40 degrees. That radiator is going to be like a 200 ton dragon breathing fire down on you where you currently have it mounted.
Where did you mount yours at? By the time we took all the factory **** off there wasn't any spare space at all. Thought about mounting it inches away from the back of your head like all the bouncers including mine which is hot too. We will see what the new fan does . If it gets too hot we will just fill the radiator with ice water.

Im84 said:
Where did you mount yours at? By the time we took all the factory **** off there wasn't any spare space at all. Thought about mounting it inches away from the back of your head like all the bouncers including mine which is hot too. We will see what the new fan does . If it gets too hot we will just fill the radiator with ice water.

I mounted mine Identical to that, I think it will be just fine;) Actually pretty smart heater for the time of year... bend up a shroud to direct heat for next season :drinkers:

Starting to wrap it up. Still have some tuning to to. But it scoots pretty well. Very stable.should be a good time :eat:

Thanks. Biggest difference is the boat sides he used to tear them up pretty bad on this rock section and didn't even get a scratch this time!

muleskinner said:
:dblthumb: what did the weight end up being on it
He plans on taking it to the scales sometime soon. We are curious too. He's had a few of them and he doesn't notice any crazy difference in how it feels besides the stability. Between the stretch and the lower seating positions you feel pretty good over what it was. I know I was surprised how much the crap weighed that we took off. But who knows it's a safe, cool rig with a kickass stance a few extra pounds what the hell right. I will try and talk him into doing it this weekend and will put up the final weight!