• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired FULL TUBE BUGGY FOR SALE!!!!!!

add2255

Custom tube chassis buggy it has a 93 jeep xj 4.0 on propane,HEI ignition,one wire gm alternator,auto trans,NP231 t-case with slip yoke eliminator.a
Axles are from a 77 ford,front is a Dana 44 high pinion with all chromo shafts full spool with 4.88 gears solid diff. Cover and drive flanges,rear is a ford 9inch with full spool and 4.88 gears. Buggy is 4-linked front and rear with 3/4 in chromo hiems and fox shocks all around 18" up front and 14"in the rear. Has full hydro steering with a brand new ram. DIY beadlocks 15x10 wheels 39.5x14.50 tsl. Kirkey seats brand new 4point harnesses.custom shifters blue top optima battery has on board air. I just put new bearings and seals in rear end all new seals in front axle as well. Buggy goes very good runs great just going for something different any questions call or text 423-413-2255 buggy is located in LaFayette ga also have trailer that will haul buggy if interested 12,500obo w/o trailer

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 1,971
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 1,965
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 1,989
I don't know how to fix them they are fine for me on my phone and iPad but I don't have a desktop to look at

They are upside down on desktop. Haven't looked at it thru tapatalk. Are you viewing on a browser or tapatalk fltruckwash?

matth_85 said:
They are upside down on desktop. Haven't looked at it thru tapatalk. Are you viewing on a browser or tapatalk fltruckwash?
Browser.... I quit using the tapatalk a while back because some pics just wouldn't show up at all and I'd have to open in my browser anyways. That must be what it is.

Would you be interested in an 08 wrangler with Atlas and Rockwells? Text me at 918-325-9680 for pictures if interested.

Latest posts