• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

fun 40

Looks good Tom, nice little project. Now get to work. :fawkdancesmiley:

Isn't that Warn supposed to be on your truck?

attachment.php

Looks good Tom, nice little project. Now get to work. :fawkdancesmiley:

Isn't that Warn supposed to be on your truck?

attachment.php

actually this afternoon it got mounted on the carrier and is in the back of the ford!:flipoff: had to do some modification on the carrier for the front reciever:awesomework:

first the good...

Wow. That's like a laundry list of good. Nice. :awesomework:

The drivetrain might be shifted over to give the steering shaft some room. 4" is a LOT though, especially when it's not that difficult to add a couple joints to the steering shaft.

Do you know much about that rear bumper/crossmember replacement piece? That's very interesting and looks like a cool solution for running longer rear packs.

I'd modify that anti-wrap bar (and add a crossmember to attach it to) instead of the way it's setup there. Attaching it to the back of the transfer is sketchy as hell.

Wow. That's like a laundry list of good. Nice. :awesomework:

The drivetrain might be shifted over to give the steering shaft some room. 4" is a LOT though, especially when it's not that difficult to add a couple joints to the steering shaft.

Do you know much about that rear bumper/crossmember replacement piece? That's very interesting and looks like a cool solution for running longer rear packs.

I'd modify that anti-wrap bar (and add a crossmember to attach it to) instead of the way it's setup there. Attaching it to the back of the transfer is sketchy as hell.

actually the anti wrap connects to the top side of the skid plate. the tabs you see on the transfer case is for the support of the case that was not finished . the rear piece, i can get some pics for you if you would like to see it. it's a blue torch fab piece.

so I had to take a time out, had to PAY taxes this year. But things are coming back around again! picked up a tbi 350 with less than 25k on it!, stripped all wiring out. ben cleaning on the frame. AA is out of adapters that I need untill the end of this month and no orions..........so heres what i've ben working on

a few pics

Attachments

• IMG_0057.jpg
    IMG_0057.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_0059.jpg
    IMG_0059.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_0058.jpg
    IMG_0058.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_0060.jpg
    IMG_0060.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_0061.jpg
    IMG_0061.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 119
I leave wendsday back to louisiana to work for 2 weeks.........when i get back my trans adapter to my t/case will be here, my harness and computer from afi will be here.........so it's on!

Git R Dun Tom!!!:cool: Funny how yer dash has an ARB sticker, and on your shelf is a Zip Locker box!!!:haha:

Git R Dun Tom!!!:cool: Funny how yer dash has an ARB sticker, and on your shelf is a Zip Locker box!!!:haha:

The bad thing is that in that zip locker box is a detroit locker!:eeek: wtf?.......got it off pirate for 200 shipped and looks brand new!.....it's for another cruiser i've got going! I do have an arb in the front of this cruiser:flipoff:

Lookin good Tom. Cant wait to wheel with it, can ya?!:D

No ........I'm itching, alot of what i'm doing can be done cheaper, but time is a real issue for me, and you ever tell yourself "fawk it"? Thats where I'm at, the time is now, I'm sick of waiting:awesomework: