• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Fun day at Windrock with alota HP on the trails!

1tonrenegade said:
I'd borrow one but I'll have to get one then ???
i wouldn't advise getting one it's not much better than a golf cart. I'm entirely too ruff on **** especially after I get pissed off because it won't go up something you know it will or expect it to. Tony can tell you I beat the bottom of my cage about off Saturday on the stair steps just because I wanted to go up a ledge and it was hanging me up. Well I sure fixed that little problem. But a rzr you gotta be conservative with it or it will cost a lot to fix it so I just let the wife and kids ride it and I try and stay out of it it's a lot cheaper on me. :****:

fordcontraption01 said:
i wouldn't advise getting one it's not much better than a golf cart. I'm entirely too ruff on **** especially after I get pissed off because it won't go up something you know it will or expect it to. Tony can tell you I beat the bottom of my cage about off Saturday on the stair steps just because I wanted to go up a ledge and it was hanging me up. Well I sure fixed that little problem. But a rzr you gotta be conservative with it or it will cost a lot to fix it so I just let the wife and kids ride it and I try and stay out of it it's a lot cheaper on me. :****:

I agree there. An stair steps have claimed many of 4 link bars on mine :****: I figured I could build 3 rigs for the price of one! I'll stick to the big stuff plus V8's are just better! :woot:

Re:

tonybolton said:
I'm needing a couple new aluminum links as well

One of my rear ones might as well be retired as a rainbow

I thought about getting some aluminum links? But I'm bending steel one so not sure if they would work?

Mechman Matt has some niiiiiice ones on his TJ. They're football shaped and have held up awesome to his abuse. Think he got em from Sunfire Offroad. Fairly cheap from what I remember.