• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Fun trip through a ghetto called Cincinatti

Went to Columbus this weekend to watch my oldest boy play lacrosse (in a freezing hurricane). On the way up, I get to Cinci, they have EEEEEVERYBODY exit the interstate right into the ghetto. Detour left, detour right, detour left, then the signs just END. I drove around for 40 minutes trying to get back on the interstate, absolutely blasting Hank III the whole time, getting quite a peculiar look from the locals...

Errybody getting off...

Talk about target marketing, paternity AND a lawyer? molaugh

Da hood. Oddly, some hippies sprinkled in for tolerance.

NO LOITERING, NO DRUG DEALING...How I knew I was in the wrong place.

This is from my hotel in Columbus. Imagine my surprise when I opened the curtain that morning and saw the projects! :flipgotcha:

Re:

Headed to the ATL this weekend. **** that place too. Stopped on Moreland Ave off of 285 to get a wheel chair, noticed I was the one white out of 20 or so folks, placed my Judge on my lap in plain view and miraculously, no one even asked for change.

Kel Lawrence

dammit man. U picked one of the worst areas to get a wheel chair. :****:
Ur alright tho. U don't have that look and attitude that gets Ur ass handed to U. I hate atlanta but have been hundreds of times. Really you don't mess with anyone and generally no one messes with you. That being said there are some neighborhoods that either one of us is a goner. But I can assure you that you would not have gone in there for a dam thing. Those places just have this special look to them.

I went through "Cinci", as the locals call it, to go pick up that chasis. Didn't hit the ghetto but dragging a trailer with all that traffic was a little nerve-racking. Thankfully Ian aka drivermod was able to point us towards a bypass. Still had to put up with the mundane nothingness that is rural ohio.

:rolf: That's how we do up here! Anybody been to the Cincinnati Zoo? The animals outside the gate are more dangerous than the ones inside!

kushKrawlin said:
dammit man. U picked one of the worst areas to get a wheel chair. :****:
Ur alright tho. U don't have that look and attitude that gets Ur ass handed to U. I hate atlanta but have been hundreds of times. Really you don't mess with anyone and generally no one messes with you. That being said there are some neighborhoods that either one of us is a goner. But I can assure you that you would not have gone in there for a dam thing. Those places just have this special look to them.

I didn't pick that place out. Relatives even said its a little ghetto.....WRONG! It's a whole lot of ghetto. I was close to heading out when I had to wait.

I've just passed through Cincinatti, didn't lose anything there, so hopefully I won't be back. I truly hate cities and socioeconomically challenged people. I'm poor, you aren't, I'm gonna try and take your ****.

Exactly!! To stupid and lazy to get there ass out and try to have something.. The money the cities and government have put into ghettos they could be very nice neighborhoods but, its the quality of people that choose to destroy them and make them what they are!!

I took a wrong exit in Cincinnati about 10 years ago and ended up in the hood, it was daytime thank god! I thought I was driving through the boys in the hood set! :****: windows bored up, cars with no wheels, :JRich: everywhere, I didn't go to slow I was trying to :gtfo:

lowbudgetjunk said:
Headed to the ATL this weekend. **** that place too. Stopped on Moreland Ave off of 285 to get a wheel chair, noticed I was the one white out of 20 or so folks, placed my Judge on my lap in plain view and miraculously, no one even asked for change.

Kel Lawrence
I have the daily "pleasure" of working on Moreland avenue. It is a joke. Black men in dresses, crack whores on the corner, and the local wildlife always running across the street in front of you. The m and p shield is always loaded and in reach. I have taken it out on several occasions but thankfully haven't had to use it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

poolman said:
I took a wrong exit in Cincinnati about 10 years ago and ended up in the hood, it was daytime thank god! I thought I was driving through the boys in the hood set! :****: windows bored up, cars with no wheels, :JRich: everywhere, I didn't go to slow I was trying to :gtfo:

It's still that way! :****: