• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Funny/moon rocks

Maverick26

As iron sharpens iron...
I am headed up on the 18th instead of going to Canada... my dad and I are gonna do some scouting for hunting and some wheelin. If anyone will be up there let me know, ill keep an eye out for you. :awesomework:

There will be a collection of scouts and scout-like rigs up there that weekend. Should be easy to spot.... follow the broken parts :haha:

oh-wait... thats my rig :(

Pick Up A Mountain will be happening that weekend...this is a PNW4WDA sponsored event.

27252_401293171656_173081036656_4496778_5433466_n.jpg

:beer:

Last edited:
I always pic up trash on the trail when I am out wheelin. :awesomework:

Thanks Dirk :awesomework:

We'll be up there for pick up a mountain. We don't camp at jims prick though as that would be retarded in our situation to load up teh wheeler to haul it to a legal place to unload and drive it. We'll be camped at the meadow on the end of lilly pond trail near the intersection of 590 as always. See ya there. :D

Won't be able to make "Pick up a mtn" this year, but we did pick up trash this weekend when we were up there...Even snowed on us for a few minutes on the shoestring on sunday..lol.. Trails were in pretty good shape and less trash than usual it seemed like..I've been noticing less and less trash lately it seems like...Either more is getting picked up routinely or less is getting dumped. or both....

Latest posts