• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Funny/Moon this weekend.

I'm goin, but just as a tater, well spec..tater!
I was told by a seasoned wheeler up there that the "Jamboree" can only pass by, not even stop to watch!
WTF is up wit dat?

I would like to go I think my self and a friend with a full bodied TJ will be going.

I'm goin, but just as a tater, well spec..tater!
I was told by a seasoned wheeler up there that the "Jamboree" can only pass by, not even stop to watch!
WTF is up wit dat?

Official participants of Jamboree cannot stop at Funny Rocks or Moon Rocks on Saturday, has to do with the use permit.

Anyone else is free to wheel where ever they want.

You can go and wheel all you want, they DO NOT HAVE EXCLUSIVE RIGHT TO ANY TRAILS. If any one tells you other wise, tell them to call the Cle Elum rangers office. They will tell were there rights are.....THEY ARE FULL OF ****!
Thanx Duane

I've been participating in the Trail Jamb since 1999 and have NEVER heard of anyone telling non-participants that Jamboree has exclusive rights to any trails. I don't think that is what LayemStr8 was saying anyway. My interpretation is he was asking if it was true that Jamboree participants "can only pass by, not even stop to watch!" which is correct, on Saturday only.

a trip the the funny/moon rocks is just that,, no trails to deal with the jambo..

rock wheelin all day, try every line, go home :cool:

I've been participating in the Trail Jamb since 1999 and have NEVER heard of anyone telling non-participants that Jamboree has exclusive rights to any trails. I don't think that is what LayemStr8 was saying anyway. My interpretation is he was asking if it was true that Jamboree participants "can only pass by, not even stop to watch!" which is correct, on Saturday only.

Exactly what I meant
Thank you Dianamal77 :awesomework:

I think they (the Jambo) spend thier time in the west side of the rocks. We came in from the east side........Rock Creek Rd. Or just come in from the Ellensburg side. That's the best way (from where I live) for a day trip.

Well Porter, I did give coming over some thought. The Jambo sealed the deal for me, **** being in the area with that crap going on, more of a clusterfuck than I am willing to deal with.:cool:
What, like those mall crawlers are going to be anywhere near the rocks. They wont be in our way so who gives a rats ass. It will be a good day, and the only clusterfawk will be winching you back on all four.:fawkdancesmiley: :D

Well Porter, I did give coming over some thought. The Jambo sealed the deal for me, **** being in the area with that crap going on, more of a clusterfuck than I am willing to deal with.:cool:

quote from PNW4D schedule website for the jamboree.... note the last sentence... might change your mind.

"FUNNY ROCKS/MOON ROCKS (Rated 6-10 depending on vehicle and route chosen.) Funny Rocks is a large formation of smooth sandstone, not found anywhere else in the area. Nearby Moon Rocks looks like an asteroid plopped down in the middle of the forest a left a great place to play! This trip offers rock-crawling challenges for all vehicles, and includes off-camber sections and vertical lips. Difficulty level varies with routes chosen. THIS TRIP IS OFFERED ON THURSDAY AND FRIDAY ONLY."

Porter, make sure you drain that old gas in your tank... whats in been a couple years since you been out :redneck: