Friday: Work
Go visit with the Wife and kids that have been in Houston :puke: all week
Head to the shop and work on Jim's Garage number 18! :driving:

Saturday: To da shop Work on Jim's number 18 and I think Jim's number 19 also

Sunday: Build a bike Ramp on the end of the dock at lake Williams
Bar-B-Que
Jump Bike off the dock into lake Williams thumb.gif :dblthumb: ;D :woot:
Probably go swiming at the in- laws

Monday: Go to the grave yard and pay my respects to all the veterans. Go visit wand thank all my family that has served in the military to keep this country great!!!
Work on Jim's Garage number 18 before it goes back to Missouri
Mock up all the links on the front of Cory's jeep......got to be ready for Dirt Riot Altus. :driving:
Probably swimming again at the in-laws.

GOD BLESS THE U.S.A.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday - B-Day party - Benihana and bowling :wtflol: - I am sure pitchers of beer since we are bowling...

Saturday - Frank the tank breaks in his new 2 wheeler...I will join him....Go check out the 5.0 I ordered and let them know I am too poor to take it home.....UFC and beers Sat nite

Sunday - another B-Day party

Monday - gun range and chill...

Tonight load up the bike

Sat head to KC, be there around noon and out comes the whiskey.

Sunday headed to my old 'hood with neighbors for a day of smokin some chiggen n pork, yard games and :drinkers:

Monday, Annual 4th o July event at my friends parents. Volleyball, pool, fishing, food, drinks, blow up $500 worth of mortars end the evening wit ha roman candle fight.

Tuesday, take the scenic way home

been at the hospital since 7am, Madison is having surgery to repair the umbilical hernia she has and also remove a mole on her wrist.
the rest of the weekend will be spent dealing with baby who is recovering from surgery.

prolly go see some fireworks with friends on sunday if the weather cooperates.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!!

F: work @ jobby job if employee ever shows up, working on law journal case note
Sa: moving out of crazy roommate's house
Su: quick mtn bike ride, writing case note
M: case note, studying for final on Thursday

Glad everything went good 1tonzr2 thumb.gif

Today, put tube doors on the toy and head to the gf's house, she's cookin wings tonight :eat: loller.gif

Tomorrow, workin on a Brew-ick, the a fawking Kia :ban: :gtfo: :gay: :puke: :flipgotcha: then putting the winch on the toy thumb.gif

Sunday Family reunion, translation, I get to :eat: too much then bail.

Monday :drinkers: :drinkers: Blow some **** up and thank every veteran I know for what they have done. :dblthumb:

"JULY 5 IS OFFICIAL HANGOVER DAY!!" Cory Morrow

B Gillespie said:
F: work @ jobby job if employee ever shows up, working on law journal case note
Sa: moving out of crazy roommate's house
Su: quick mtn bike ride, writing case note
M: case note, studying for final on Thursday

Gong to Austin for the weekend, leaving tomorrow at noon. Iffin I have to be studying and writing this gotdayum case note, might as well do it on the river with flashemifyougotem & :drinkers:

Bang bang, skeet skeet. :woody:

I got a new big green egg so I will be learning how to use it this weekend! Hopefully eat some good food and have a few with my dad on the 4th! :dblthumb:

Fri- went to muir woods, then went and checked out Alcatraz
Sat- wander around SF all day then go see the beach boys
Sun- napa valley all day
Mon- giants game then fireworks

race_jeep said:
Fri- went to muir woods, then went and checked out Alcatraz
Sat- wander around SF all day then go see the beach boys
Sun- napa valley all day
Mon- giants game then fireworks

You left off the gay pride parade and leather chaps shopping you are doing out there. :flipoff1:

What vineyards are you guys hitting tomorrow? I'd highly recommend the Cakebread tour. They are on the right just after Robert Mondavi on St. Helena Highway.

The gay festival ended on the 26th, so I missed all the parades :-*

I have no idea, I didn't buy the tickets for the tour I'm just along for the ride :drinkers:

Spent the weekend at the lake. Nasty storm came through yesterday afternoon so we had to load boats in 5' waves. Took out one prop and damaged my trailer. Then we ended up helping other boats get off the shore after the store rolled through, lots of damaged boats. It was funny seeing the face on the sail boat snobs as these young redneck punks came up to help them out. I think that will be the only time we are ever invited to the yacht club. Drank too much and got some on the beech. :woot: :****: