• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

FUTURE RZRS

Cole

Does anyone have any inside information about the 2014 Rzr XPs? Thinking about buying a new rzr but if they are going to release something better in a few months then I will wait and no I don't want a Wildcat or CanAm or JaggedX Rzr.

I heard June the 11th Yamaha is going to release a new sxs at the dealer show in Vegas. Might be a game changer. Might not be but being so close it's definitely worth the wait. :dblthumb:

I have heard from several that a new rzr will be out sometime this summer. Def worth the wait to see what it is.

This is why I can't see dumping all the money folks do into these things....

If something better comes out, I want to get it. I am just mad at myself for waiting so long to get a 900

Any truth to the 1001-1003cc RZR to get around some of the "1-999cc" side by sides require crash rated helmet laws?

Budget YJ said:
Yamaha..........
50mph tops!!!! lol
[/quote

My rhino will run 60+ :****:

Yamaha is coming out with their new one on the 11th and nobody has a clue what direction they are goin with it.

Canam just released their lineup with the qe diffs and power steering and new colors. Ive heard rumor of rzr's coming out somtime this summer but nothing definet on it yet.

If they make the xp any longer I will stick my my 011. The new motor should scream that im putting in.

I just hope polaris changes the reverse chain. Mine went boom in my 900

While the Maverick looks like a very nice machine it would be damn hard I get me away from a RZR :****:

Looks like the guys in the Red XP at 3:30 went for a ride :eek:

My buddy has one, I haven't ridden in it but they said the power is awesome. Big difference between the standard xp and x in throttle response and it sounds way better, as far as everything else its the same as a 4 seat xp and they do amazing. Most of the time they make things alot easier then the 2 seaters.

epley803 said:
What about the jagged x RZR what they like?

expensive ;D

the x is really a waste of money unless you just want a factory warranty you could make more power out of a xp4 and have the same stuff for less than 22k or right at it