• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

FYI....Protest expected at these locations across america 07-15-16

truckbroke

Just putting this here so the hardline community is aware and not caught off guard in case you are in these areas... Not sure if this has or will be put on the net. I`ve received it so here it is. Becareful out there.

- These are the locations and times for the protests:

National Call to Actions 7PM ET, 6PM CT, 5PM MT, 4PM PT

Phoenix: 5:00PM (EASTLAKE PARK, 1549 E Jefferson St, Phoenix, AZ 85034)

Tucson: 5:00PM (CATALINA PARK, 900 N 4th Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85705)

Little Rock: 6:00PM (OUTSIDE STATE CAPITOL BUILDING, Dr. Martin Luther King
Jr Dr., Little Rock, AR 72201)

San Francisco: 4:00PM (CIVIC CENTER PLAZA, 355 McAllister St, San Francisco,
California 94102)

Oakland: 4:00PM (FRANK OGAWA PLAZA, 1 Frank H Ogawa Plaza, Oakland, CA
94612)

Los Angeles: 4:00PM (LEIMERT PLAZA PARK, 4395 Leimert Blvd., Los Angeles, CA
90008)

Denver: 5:00PM (CIVIC CENTER PARK, 100 W 14th Ave Pkwy, Denver, Colorado
80204)

Washington DC: 7:00PM (OUTSIDE WHITE HOUSE, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW,
Washington, DC 20500)

Atlanta: 7:00PM (OLD DECATUR COURTHOUSE, 101 E Court Sq., Decatur, GA 30030)

Tampa: 7:00PM (OUTSIDE HILLSBOROUGH COURTHOUSE, 800 E Twiggs St, Tampa, FL)

Orlando: 7:00PM (LAKE EOLA PARK, 195 N Rosalind Ave, Orlando, Florida 32801)

Miami: 7:00PM (GWEN CHERRY PARK, NW 71 St., Miami, Florida, 33147)

Chicago: 6:00PM (RICHARD J DALEY CENTER, 50 W Washington St, Chicago,
Illinois 60602)

Des Moines: 6:00PM (IOWA STATE CAPITOL, 1007 E Grand Ave, Des Moines, IA
50319)

New Orleans: 6:00PM (LAFAYETTE SQUARE, New Orleans, LA 70130)

Baltimore: 7:00PM (201 E Pratt St, Baltimore, MD 21202)

Boston: 7:00PM (MASSACHUSETTS STATE HOUSE, 24 Beacon St, Boston, MA 01233)

Detroit: 7:00PM (Campus Martius Park, Detroit, Michigan 48226)

Lansing: 7:00PM (STATE CAPITOL BUILDING, Capitol Avenue at Michigan Avenue,
Lansing, MI 48933)

Ann Arbor: 7:00PM (THE DIAG, Burns Park, Ann Arbor, MI 48109)

Minneapolis: 6:00PM (MINNEAPOLIS URBAN LEAGUE, 2100 Plymouth Ave N,
Minneapolis, MN 55411

St. Louis: 6:00PM (GATEWAY ARCH, St. Louis 63102)

Carson City: 4:00PM (NEVADA STATE CAPITOL BUILDING, 101 N Carson St, Carson
City, Nevada 89701)

Manhattan, NY: 7:00PM (TIMES SQUARE, Manhattan, NY, 10036)

Newark: 7:00PM (NEWARK CITY HALL, 920 Broad Street, Newark, New Jersey
07102)

Durham: 7:00PM (200 E. Main St. Durham, North Carolina)

Columbus: 7:00PM (GOODALE PARK, Columbus, Ohio 43215)

Cleveland: 7:00PM (CLEVELAND PUBLIC LIBRARY, 325 Superior Ave E, Cleveland,
Ohio 44114)

Portland: 4:00PM (PIONEER COURTHOUSE SQUARE, 701 SW 6th Ave, Portland,
Oregon 97204)

Philadelphia: 7:00PM (LOVE PARK, 1599 John F Kennedy Blvd, Philadelphia,
Pennsylvania 19102)

Pittsburgh: 7:00PM (PITTSBURGH CITY-COUNTY BUILDING, 414 Grant St,
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15219)

Nashville: 6:00PM (801 Broadway Nashville, TN 37203 Estes Kefauver Federal
Building)

Memphis: 6:00PM (Health Sciences Park Memphis, TN)

Austin: 6:00PM (TEXAS STATE CAPITOL, Outside South Gate-11th and Congress
Ave.)

Salt Lake City: 5:00PM (SALT LAKE CITY COMMUNITY COLLEGE, 4600 S Redwood Rd,
Salt Lake City, Utah 84123)

Seattle: 4:00PM (QUEEN ANNE BAPTIST CHURCH, 2011 1st Ave N, Seattle,
Washington 98109)

Milwaukee: 5:00PM (DINEEN PARK, Milwaukee, Wisconsin)

They need to get a job.

Protest blocking the street in a town about 40 miles from me and some guy got pissed and drove thru it. Hauled someone on the hood for a couple hundred feet before he fell off. Then the dumbass parked down the street at his house instead of driving around! Crowd caught up to him and beat on him a little. So far no charges on either side.

blacksheep10 said:
Snopes says hoax as its all the same info from '14 when ferguson was going on. That said, Snopes is a left wing shitbag site.

Ha! It's only a hoax until the list gets circulated and people start showing up. Not like there is much legitimacy to these protests anyways. I'll steer clear of Memphis...but I hate that place anyways.

Wait, I thought he was inviting us. Sounds like a good time. Bon fires, playing cops and robbers. Which speaking of the police, I heard they'll bring the bean bags. :woot:

creepycrawly said:
Ha! It's only a hoax until the list gets circulated and people start showing up. Not like there is much legitimacy to these protests anyways. I'll steer clear of Memphis...but I hate that place anyways.
agree.
I don't see Paola, KS on there, let alone Kansas city, so I should be good. don't need to upgrade the stinger on the jeep yet

Hope it is a hoax. Snopes is a shitbag site fo sho. This email/info (I didn't post everything it said)came from the base commander at the marine base I work at. We never get emails directly from him so I felt there could be some truth to it and just wanted to give a heads up.

The wifes firm is shuttering their office in New Orleans at noon because of an expected 6pm rally in Lafayette Square where they are located.
So the corp's are buying into the BS.

Durham, NC. Why the **** are they waiting til 7pm? No Bulls game and everyone will already be gone from downtown after work. molaugh can't even plan a protest worth a ****.

One of my mother in laws clients works for coke in Nashville. She was telling her yesterday that coke sent out an email to all employees telling them to not run their routes on Friday because of it. Basically shutting down for the day. I asked if that was because "those people" prefer Pepsi products?

truckbroke said:
Hope it is a hoax. Snopes is a shitbag site fo sho. This email/info (I didn't post everything it said)came from the base commander at the marine base I work at. We never get emails directly from him so I felt there could be some truth to it and just wanted to give a heads up.
A family member of mine in the military was told the same thing. He took it seriously because of how they were told.

Cleveland must be getting nervous
c071e56897d771e3630a64d25e1d249e.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They had one in Shreveport, LA last weekend but it was a real "Call for Peace". Preachers from all of the larger black churches organized and policed their own people. The busted a few of their on members up to make sure the cops did not have too. First time i have ever seen something like that and I gotta say I was just fine with it.

Weezul said:
At least that park in Memphis isn't near my house or the interstate.

That park is in a very odd area. Its between Southwest college and the UT Med school. There is a rumor they are going to shut down Germantown Road and 64, Poplar and Byhalia in Collierville and a major intersection in Germantown. That would essentially block my wife from getting home. I am not overly concerned I have friends and know most of the guys on GPD and the K9 Officer on CPD. Both are good departments with enough wisdom to diffuse the situation but enough muscle to end it quickly if it escalates and gets physical.

Re:

http://rightwingnews.com/terrorism/black-lives-matter-protesters-blocking-road-earn-painful-lesson-video/
Check this out

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I don't know if this is true but I've always heard that it was illegal to block interstate commerce, and if so why ain't these folks getting hauled to jail.

I read a article about the I40 bridge in Memphis being blocked last weekend and a family was tying to get a sick child to the hospital. It said the EMTs had to drive up the wrong side of the bridge and then take the child the long way around using the old bridge.