• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

FYI....Protest expected at these locations across america 07-15-16

Because the cops are scared to arrest them which is bull ****. This is exactly what they want and they are winning. As long as police don't man up and arrest every single one this will be their go to thing every time now. More drivers need to plow thru them or walk down their line with pepper spray and get traffic moving again.

Edit: I'm reading that there were protests going on and that the police knew of a "credible threat" beforehand.

patooyee said:
Sorry, typo on my part.

It's still insane. Never thought I'd feel less safe with police around than not, but lately they are bullet magnets. This is a sad time in our country's history.

I've ordered 550 of these and will be giving them out to any customer that wants one when they come in:

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00YQCLY62/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

creepycrawly said:
I support that message. And I don't need 50, but I'd gladly pay you for 3 or 4.

I appreciate the offer but if you just search "blue lives matter bracelet" on eBay or Amazon you can buy them shipped cheaper than I can ship them for.

patooyee said:
I appreciate the offer but if you just search "blue lives matter bracelet" on eBay or Amazon you can buy them shipped cheaper than I can ship them for.

Noted. Thanks and thank you for the support.

creepycrawly said:
Noted. Thanks and thank you for the support.

Haha, I think I just got what you meant! I was referring to my restaurants earlier. But that's a good point, I'll get a bunch for patparts.com and send those out with orders as well! :)

Head of the police union on temporarily banning open carry at the RNC. What's been happening to the police lately is not cool, to say the least. Regardless, calling to enforce anything whether "it's constitutional or not" is not cool either...

"We are sending a letter to Gov. Kasich requesting assistance from him. He could very easily do some kind of executive order or something -- I don't care if it's constitutional or not at this point," Stephen Loomis, president of Cleveland Police Patrolmen's Association

Beerj said:
Head of the police union on temporarily banning open carry at the RNC. What's been happening to the police lately is not cool, to say the least. Regardless, calling to enforce anything whether "it's constitutional or not" is not cool either...

"We are sending a letter to Gov. Kasich requesting assistance from him. He could very easily do some kind of executive order or something -- I don't care if it's constitutional or not at this point," Stephen Loomis, president of Cleveland Police Patrolmen's Association

Kasich said he would not do that. According to Fox News.

That police union idiot is a major problem with that police mindset, that the end justifies the means. They dont want anyone to have a gun, because they always want to be only person in the public armed. Much easier to do your job that way, if you are a lazy left winger.
They'd like to trample the Bill of Rights to make their paycheck easier to get. Its a very closed and narrow minded mindset, but a LOT of them have it.

Nothing trumps the Bill of Rights, and suspension of any of it is BS, make Cleveland a gun free zone, ha, you just made XXX,XXX citizens criminals. Much easier to hit your numbers when you increase the # of fish in the pond.

Shooting people makes you a criminal, makes you a murderer and you deserve the death sentence for it. Shooting a cop no different. Owning a gun should not make you a criminal.