• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GAP 1st ride Pics/Vid thread

zukiscott said:
I hear you JD,,,,the latest "CHANGES" the gotdamn idiots that format freakin photobucket have made are ...are....I CAN,T EVEN DESCRIBE HOW STUPID THEY ARE IN WORDS....DUMBASSES

Anyway......GREAT vids and pics yall ;D

I've already sent them several messages complaining about it :****: Maybe they get that **** straight soon, bout pulled my hair out trying to post those pics.

Looks like you guys had a blast, I hope to make it down there sometime this year.

Cole said:
Looks like you guys had a blast, I hope to make it down there sometime this year.

GAP is always a good time. The park has plenty of obstacles for the Big Dogs to play on now. The owner John has put his heart and soul into this place and I would love to see all of the Big Name guys make a trip down and pack the park full of spectators.

BustedKnucklefilms said:
GAP is always a good time. The park has plenty of obstacles for the Big Dogs to play on now. The owner John has put his heart and soul into this place and I would love to see all of the Big Name guys make a trip down and pack the park full of spectators.

Best part about that would be the fact that it would be damn near impossible to have a trail cluster like RBD. You'd still be able to get around most everywhere even with the entire nutswinger crowd in attendance molaugh I think it'd be badass if all the bouncers made it down there for a big ride!

It's a pretty rough ledge, this first picture below was when we got on it. That wet red clay **** was slick, maybe after it dries out good and several rigs have been on it and sling all the loose dirt / mud out from around the rocks and concrete, it will be easier. I hope the camera is rolling when somebody makes it! :****: :driving:

First pic is of that steep ledge. Stole these from Facebook.

426169_4805584330639_1568022725_n_zps94b2fa84.jpg

36628_4805564370140_608506070_n_zps2d0d0e0d.jpg

527902_4805583530619_1637574070_n_zpsd5cf93bb.jpg

ibrokeit said:
Those pics really don't do it justice.

x2 I mean I imagine somebody's gonna end up making it, but it won't be easy and it'll be after the obstacle is changed alot from the wear and tear of many attempts. That's my prediction anyways. Soon as we pulled up on it, I was like "nope, not today" molaugh

TacomaJD said:
x2 I mean I imagine somebody's gonna end up making it, but it won't be easy and it'll be after the obstacle is changed alot from the wear and tear of many attempts. That's my prediction anyways. Soon as we pulled up on it, I was like "nope, not today" molaugh

I think you and brock would both have a good shot on a dry day in double low, but then again what do I know... I'd love to see Brock's Taco on your cheater tars :woot: :woot:

muddinmetal said:
I think you and brock would both have a good shot on a dry day in double low, but then again what do I know... I'd love to see Brock's Taco on your cheater tars :woot: :woot:

too much mud, if it was all rocks I'd have a chance. My wheelbase is too short, I'd prolly flop real quick molaugh

It has been named Andretti Hill after Josh "Andretti" Cochran climbed it this sat. It wasn't easy but after several wheel stands he finally committed himself and climbed it. It was fun to watch that's for sure!!